Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Suit Game

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #441845 at 05,Dec,13 06:01
I love wearing a suit...anyone got a good suit game?

[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.Shorts/suit bulge   2.Domination game?   3.Mafia game revival   4.King of the Mountain game rigged??   5.Game Changing Films  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 18,Dec,13 05:58 other posts of spermkiss 
I absolutely adore wearing a suit, I have more than thirty, including three formal, a black tie tuxedo, white tie with a swallow tail coat and a white dinner jacket for formal occasions in the summer.
By #441845 at 18,Dec,13 06:35
Nice dude. I have about 8, no formal. 2 black-1 a 3 piece, 2 gray, 1 a 3 piece, charcoal blue, navy blue, khaki, seersucker. I have about 90 ties and like 12 pocket squares haha. I love suiting up.
By spermkiss at 23,Dec,13 16:45 other posts of spermkiss 
You might wonder where and when I wear my formal clothes, but once you have them, you find occasions to wear them. Here in San Francisco opening nights at the Opera, the Symphony and the Ballet are very much formal events. I see that you live in Boston and that's a very urbane and sophisticated city. I don't know if your take in fine arts events, but I'll bet that they are formal there, too.

Going out for dinner on a special day like Christmas, Easter or a birthday or anniversary can be really special if you go formal.

I don't know if you've ever done a cruise vacation, but my husband and I do them a lot. On the traditional lines such as Cunard or Holland America there are still formal evenings. On longer cruises when there are at least four formal evenings we take along two sets of formal clothes, our white tie and tails for the first and last formal evenings, and black tie for the others.

So, since you like to play the suit game, think about formal clothes. Try it, you'll like it.

By #384507 at 19,Dec,13 16:27
[deleted image] like doing this in my suit ;-) ......
By **FlyingCum** at 22,Dec,13 10:56 other posts of **FlyingCum** 
I don't like it

By #202049 at 20,Dec,13 14:37
[deleted image]
Well it is a suit

By #358797 at 17,Dec,13 05:57
I'm gonna have to either keep checking this thread, or avoid it all together. I have a hardcore suit fetish. Rawr.
By #441845 at 18,Dec,13 01:44
I don't think anyone else wants in on this one haha
By #358797 at 18,Dec,13 05:29
Very saddening. Won't keep me from coming back and looking again though.

Adult Discussion Forum