Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

cum addiction

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by bibiluv at 08,Dec,13 00:52  other posts of bibiluv
Is there anyone else addicted to cum?

Similar topics: 1.jockstrap addiction   2.Not me.   3.Addicted To BIG Boobs   4.penis addiction   5.Causes of masturbation addiction  

New Comment

Comments:
By nolongercurious at 06,Apr,19 12:25 other posts of nolongercurious 
I would love to take load after load in my mouth, So far my record is 4 loads one day.

By lawrenceo at 06,Apr,19 09:09 other posts of lawrenceo 
No, but I do like to engage with what brings it up.

By knewbi at 15,Feb,19 13:37 other posts of knewbi 
Would not say that I am addicted to it but it sure would be a waste to just flush it

By #578259 at 13,Feb,19 17:30
I have been addicted to Cum Loads since I was a kid. I discovered Glory Holes when I was around ten years old. They were my greatest discovery because they allowed me to be able to Suck Cock anonymously Glory Holes never let the Males I sucking off to see my face. That way they never knew it was a young fag just getting started on Cock and ingesting their Semen. I still spend a lot of time cruising the Glory Holes around Denver. I nkw know which Adult Bookstores attract what kinds of Males and what types of Cocks I will get to Suck. I have never stopped using Glory Holes. They will always keep a Cum hungry fag fed and partially satisfied. But I'm always kn the lookout for the next Cock I want to put in my mouth.

By #579310 at 09,Feb,19 19:12
As for now I think I am sort of Addicted to blowing my load in my mouth and swallowing it. I also like taste of my sperm a lot. I do that once a week now.

By stroker11 at 21,Dec,18 06:14 other posts of stroker11 
Addickted to recycling my own cum before I run out...

By stickyknickers at 08,Dec,13 01:37 other posts of stickyknickers 
I am certainly addicted to producing it!

By pifad at 31,Dec,69 19:24 other posts of pifad 
Mmmm i love cum

Adult Discussion Forum