Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Help getting my Dr. to jerk me off.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by soharditspurple at 10,Dec,13 02:10  other posts of soharditspurple
She's a well known in town Dr. about mid to late forties, good shape, pretty face and sexy as hell to me. I'm early fifties, decent looking and well hung. Now I have fantasized about getting her to do something, anything to me for quite sometime. I even started getting a little aroused when she was checking me for hernias. She doesn't know my fantasies, showed no emotion and took it like a true professional. In a few days I am scheduled for a prostate exam. How can I get her to jerk me off, milk my prostate, suck me off, whatever?

Similar topics: 1.in need of a jerk off friend   2.seeing a guy jerk off for the 1st time   3.Jerk Off Buddy   4.jerk buddy on cam   5.Looking for a jerk bud in Illinois NW burbs  

New Comment

Comments:
By #435701 at 10,Dec,13 22:29
Wonderful fantasy!...but you seem unable to separate reality from fantasy. As so many have perfectly stated already, and as nice as your big cock is ...is it really worth her destroying the life she has worked for, and spent so much on???...Situation reversed, would you throw it all away for a momentary sexual escapade?

By soharditspurple at 10,Dec,13 02:39 other posts of soharditspurple 
Oh, so this kind of thing never really happens then. Ever. Thanks for your enthusiasm and crazy ideas. That's more what this was about.
We have traded innuendos and if I showed the balls to play it right, it could be a fantasy cum true. And how is this ??????
By bella! at 10,Dec,13 02:45 other posts of bella! 
Because as Ray10754 said, she is a professional.
By soharditspurple at 10,Dec,13 02:47 other posts of soharditspurple 
Everyone has a price.
By bella! at 10,Dec,13 02:52 other posts of bella! 
Everyone has a price? Like your doctor would even entertain the notion of anything inappropriate. Hmmm...... she could lose her reputation, her license, you might flip it and sue her. Yeah, I'm quite sure that jerking you off is the only thing on your doctors mind when she's examining you.
By Ray10754 at 10,Dec,13 03:19 other posts of Ray10754 
A price? your talking about prices, well concider this, Im sure that this DR (like all Doctors) spent a min of 10 years in medical school and tens of thousand.s of dollars to get where they are today. I truly dont think any Dr would put that all at risk to jerk you off 0r milk your prostrate.
Crazy Ideas you say! Think about your crazy idea before you condem others for giving sound advice.
Like I stated earlier Fantasy's are just that Fantasy's
Leave it at that and dont ruin someones profession because of them

By andrew999999999 at 10,Dec,13 21:45 other posts of andrew999999999 
I agree. With the offer of a few hundred grand or few million on the table, and she' at least give it series thought. I would.

By #279682 at 10,Dec,13 21:03
You need to visit a different type of doctor......like a shrink.

By #389821 at 10,Dec,13 14:35
Okay, let's be realistic here. As others have mentioned, the "price" your going to be giving her is probably nowhere near the price she had to pay (or most likely STILL paying) for school, not to mention it won't cover her living expenses once she loses her job... unless your spawn hammer is solid diamond. (That would require her to remove and sell it... just a heads up). Having been close friends with a female doctor, I've heard first hand experiences, thoughts, and feelings on this. I'll summarize the step by step basic idea.

Step 1: Chances are, those "innuendos" you both share are really only shared by you, and you alone.

Step 2: Yup, **** to break it to you, but you're on your own in Step 1.

Step 3: Because of Step 1 and Step 2, there's a 99.9% chance you are going to CREEP HER THE FUCK OUT!

Step 4: Seriously, STOP AND REREAD Step 3 BEFORE going any further. Actually, read it a few times and drill it into your head, let it soak through the bone, etc.

Step 5: Did you reread Step 3? Do you understand it??? Okay, because you need to understand Step 3 to understand the next step.

Step 6: She's going to WALK THE FUCK OUT OF THE OFFICE. Probably without warning. Sit tight, though, you still need to be examined.

Step 7: A MALE doctor or nurse will be with you shortly. Because you conducted yourself like an unabashed pervert, HE will examine you. (Nothing wrong with being a perv in the proper forum. All of us here are pervs to some degree).

Step 8: Your examination is complete. GET THE FUCK OUT... IMMEDIATELY. (Don't go look for her. She'll feel you're borderline stalking now. Regardless of your intent. Yes, stalking. It's equally disturbing, by the way.)

Step 8: Time for your next examination! However, she recognizes your name, and your fantasy doctor privileges have been revoked. She's human after all, and can only take so much sexual harassment per day (she gets harassed by colleagues too, mind you).

Step 9: Oh wait, you still need your check up! Don't worry, a male doctor or nurse will be with you shortly. They'll be handling you from now on. Cheers.

If you think I'm being harsh, then you don't understand the reality of what your proposing. She is a doctor. A small part of her JOB is to examine your flesh flute. It's not even the part of her job she enjoys. Do you know how many men try the same thing? (A LOT). Do you really think you're the best she's seen on that particular day, month, or year? Not that it matters much, because your doctor put in an incredible amount of time, effort, and money to earn her title. Calling her "nurse", is considered an insult. Even if you meant the difficult and expensive to earn title of Registered Nurse (RN). Imagine how she'll feel when you essentially call her a "hooker". Seriously, think about that. She gets paid well enough to "show no emotion and [take] it like a true professional" (as you put it) while looking at your beaver basher. Yes, she's human and has sexual desires... but as a highly trained professional, those desires stay in her personal life.

Speaking of her personal life, clearly your doctor has one that doesn't involve you. (If it did, you wouldn't be posting this). If she's not with you, and you're not the last man on earth, then she probably has a man already. That's if we can assume she's straight, which we can't. Either way she has a life outside of your visits. The "friend" I mentioned at the beginning of my rant? She's my ex. I lost count how many times I heard this story. It's the same every time. I assure you, neither of us appreciated any of those sexual advances. Ever.

TL;DR - Keep your fantasy to yourself. Your fantasy is a personal setting. Your doctor visit is a professional setting. My sincere suggestion is to roleplay this fantasy with someone else. More fun, less career ending, and less creep-factor.
By Ray10754 at 10,Dec,13 17:47 other posts of Ray10754 
Verry well stated

By #201583 at 10,Dec,13 16:30
She starts screwing you as soon as you show for your appointment. Was it as good for you as it was for her?

By botanic at 10,Dec,13 15:56 other posts of botanic 
you cant .

By bella! at 10,Dec,13 02:21 other posts of bella! 
Are you for real?

By Ray10754 at 10,Dec,13 02:21 other posts of Ray10754 
If she is a true proffesional!! It just isnt going to happen!!! Sorry to break your bubble!

Fantasies are best left at that !!!

Adult Discussion Forum