Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

jelqing (milking)

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #10906 at 28,Dec,09 11:11
ok I know this has been brought up b4 but now more than ever im seeing all these sites offering great results in weeks ,, with manual exercies... has anyone tryed this for over a month ?? has anyone seen results ??

Similar topics: 1.milking?   2.Jelqing   3.I start jelqing, officially   4.Milking Prostate   5.Jelqing  

New Comment

Comments:
By bigone21 at 03,Aug,13 17:17 other posts of bigone21 
i gained one inch in two years going at it 4x a week.

and hey, you have a good time doing it, win/win!

but don't expect wonders with little work..!

By #10906 at 29,Dec,09 09:51
chhers oldbugle... how long were u doing them for ?? and did u not see any change in lenght ??
By #6568 at 29,Dec,09 17:22
I was always a reasonable size and I never thought of measuring until quite recent years. Unlike a lot of men I have never been pre-occupied with my size or length but, as I have posted here before, I spent years of misery because an early female partner made some comments about my bent and "deformed" penis,....basically the reason why I am here and you are reading this. My penis was bent slightly in a left curve and before the internet made other specimens so easily visual, I assumed that it was only me who was "deformed". Because of this I started to try every day to stretch and reform to counteract the bend. About 10 years back when I gained access to the internet I discovered that what I was doing was 'jelquing' and by that time my base circumference was quite a lot bigger than before. SINCE then, I have put on another 1.5 inches (measured) in circumference and I'm also approx 3/4 of an inch longer than originally,....(1/2 inch since I started measureing)

....I estimate that my increase in girth circumference at base is probably 2 inches over original size and length maybe about 1 inch. Fully aroused I'm now about 7 x 7...on a good day!

By slipper at 31,Dec,09 06:31 other posts of slipper 
What about the bend, though? Just curious.
By #6568 at 31,Dec,09 08:19
Yes, I have pretty well got rid of the bend, although my erection is not nicely symetrical. The problem was that my left side carnavosa (the left spongy 'rod' which fills with blood to erect) was smaller,..ie shorter than the right side so when erect it pulled my erection into a left curve. The deflection against a ruler was about 3/4 inch in the middle of the shaft. One of her many complaints about my penis was that it "rubbed only one side". Nowadays, while my erection is not handsome when viewed from above, it does NOT display the pronounced curve that it once did.

.....I've also learned better technique for using it since I was young and it's much thicker at the base now so "rubbing" unevenly is no longer a problem, especially once they feel the thick base go in!....always interesting to watch the reaction......especially if they have not had kids! I have never re-gained my confidence that I can openly 'display' my erection in front of a woman (that's why I come to this site) so the really thick part is easily hidden between my thighs and they only find out about it's 'hidden talents' when I finally decide to penetrate fully.......
By #10906 at 31,Dec,09 18:28
class ... thanks for the info ,,,do u recommend any exercises ?? or any sites
By #6568 at 31,Dec,09 20:04
By far the best site is 'thundersplace' which is both a free discussion forum and an archive of a vast amount of material about everything to do with excercising, enlarging, and indeed using, the penis.

By #6568 at 28,Dec,09 18:39
Yes, I have,...and yes, it DOES work,..but NOT in one month in any major way. My results have been impressive in girth as I have increased my base circumference by more than 1.5 inches. However, I did NOT start excercising to do so,..all I wanted was to correct a side bend, and now my base circumference is virtually the same as my length

Adult Discussion Forum