Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Where can I find real cougars?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by curiousguy760 at 14,Dec,13 14:43  other posts of curiousguy760
I've been looking all over the web free websites to date cougars but they all want a membership with credic card and stuff.. anyone know??? im dying to meet a cougar

Similar topics: 1.Women Over 40 Years Old   2.Cougars/Older women who dig younger men   3.who is real?   4.For the MILFS and COUGARS   5.My Dick  

New Comment

Comments:
By #303133 at 14,Dec,13 17:11
Though the cougar has been driven to near-extinction in most of the continental United States, they can still be found in the Rocky Mountain region and in parts of the Appalachian region in the east.
By #354861 at 14,Dec,13 22:45
Quite true indeed. They are a beautiful animal, but i don't think attempting sex with one would be very well advised.
By #201583 at 15,Dec,13 00:44
Are you sure? I have yet to see one with a warning label on it. It makes you wonder why zucchini and beer bottles don't come with warning labels as well.

By #201583 at 14,Dec,13 19:47
You live in Victorville where cougars are abundant. Just wait until your 21. Go to any bar, wait until about 15 minutes before closing time. Hold on because you will be mauled.

By #358797 at 14,Dec,13 15:02
In most places bea.stiality is frowned upon. Why would you want to date a cougar? One swipe of its paws and it'll slice your cock off.

Adult Discussion Forum