Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Is sending cock pics to ladies here unannounced acceptable??

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #418564 at 15,Dec,13 05:43
Hi all, I've sent some cock pics of myself to a few of the ladies here unannounced if I've really liked their profile

is this ok generally or is it frowned upon?
Offence is certainly not intended

Similar topics: 1.Sending pics   2.What's up with...?   3.Unsolicited pictures   4.PROBLEMS SENDING PRIVATE PICS   5.SENDING PRIVATE PICS  

New Comment

Comments:
By cupar at 11,Jan,14 00:39 other posts of cupar 
I would never send a pic to a woman without getting to know her where even then only if its requested. Women like to get to know a person and are not as `visual` as men. Their Preference is conversation.

By Ray10754 at 15,Dec,13 12:21 other posts of Ray10754 
I think you will find that any unsolisted action will cause a problem in one way or another.
Most of the members here and just nomrmal folks and understanding till one cross's that proverble line,My advice would be to contact the indavidule and develope some sort of repore prior to sending photos,on the other had most do appreciat comments on their photos,

Just my take on what happens here over the past several years of being here
By bella! at 15,Dec,13 13:23 other posts of bella! 
Yes, I agree with Ray's response. There are a number of female members that by sending an unsolicited picture, would be offended and possibly ban you. Then there are others that would drink from your fountain. Good luck finding out which is which..........

By DeepThroatThis at 15,Dec,13 12:01 other posts of DeepThroatThis 
You'll learn quickly enough......NO !

By **FlyingCum** at 15,Dec,13 07:16 other posts of **FlyingCum** 
I prefer to get a simple 'hi' msg first than a pic. If we chat for bit and they send a pic I might comment on it, but it's also nice manners to ask first. Especially since you haven't chatted before. That's just my opinion

Adult Discussion Forum