Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Downloading videos from SYD on a mobile device?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by soundsgreat87 at 16,Dec,13 20:57  other posts of soundsgreat87
I can't seem to download videos on either of my mobile devices (an iPad and an android phone). Does anyone have any advice or is this just not supported at this time?

Similar topics: 1.on mobile device i cant send private messages   2.Mobile Support   3.Anyone like to take the key to my male chastity device?   4.Problem uploading pictures   5.Small Update  

New Comment

Comments:
By soundsgreat87 at 18,Dec,13 10:47 other posts of soundsgreat87 
Well I did finally find something that works on android: ES Video Downloader. Then video player pro to play the files. Gay!

By #358797 at 16,Dec,13 21:27
I can download on my phone (Samsung Galaxy Legend), I recently upgraded but I could download on my old one too (LG Optimus Logic). I just click like I'm gonna view it and it pops up and asks if I wanna download or stream it. The LG wouldn't play the vids without an app, I used Video Player by cogsoul, but the Samsung plays them all.
By soundsgreat87 at 16,Dec,13 21:53 other posts of soundsgreat87 
That's strange, I have a Galaxy S3 and I get the same thing when I tap on the video. But when I try to play it in the video player, it just gives me an unhelpful error like "could not play stream".
By #358797 at 16,Dec,13 22:44
Try downloading a different video player from the play store... maybe the file type isn't supported in the factory one.
By Sickboy at 16,Dec,13 23:10 other posts of Sickboy 
What app site is the video player from? arexa
--------------------------------------- added after 115 seconds

And now I feel like a cock!, cuz I just re-read the the post above and it says it all!!
By #358797 at 16,Dec,13 23:13
Lmao. Shit happens.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

The cogsoul app was a little of a pain to get used to. It worked though, I had to open the app and select the video from a menu, but it played them quite nicely.
By Sickboy at 16,Dec,13 23:18 other posts of Sickboy 
I will look into this, thanks

By Rose at 16,Dec,13 23:56 other posts of Rose 
I have the same phone, and the same problem.

By Rose at 16,Dec,13 23:57 other posts of Rose 
I have the same phone, and can't play videos from here either!
By #358797 at 17,Dec,13 00:32
I'll look into it further and see if I can find an app that might help. I know Real Player plays some formats but not all, and the picture tends to be grainy and lag a bit, I'll post back when I locate something..
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Didn't take long. Lol. I just downloaded FVD off the play store and used it to download a video, and Android Video Player Pro opened it right up. Both can be found free on the play store.
By soundsgreat87 at 17,Dec,13 02:06 other posts of soundsgreat87 
FVD seems to be what I need, but the free version doesn't seem to work. I tap on the video I want to download, select FVD as the app to open it; it prompts me to save and I accept, and then it shows a stupid ad and doesn't actually download the video. to them!
By #358797 at 17,Dec,13 02:30
Hmmph. Type in video downloader in google play. Others should come up. Sucks it didn't work.

By Sickboy at 16,Dec,13 21:08 other posts of Sickboy 
All I I know is that you can't!!....I have never seen a video here! (not even my own and I posted it from my phone!) I have been here over a year and still can't find a video app that works on a phone!

Adult Discussion Forum