She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Jack off and anal play

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #444939 at 20,Dec,13 18:29
Who likes to finger their anus while jacking off? It heightens the sensation when I cum, how about you? Ever tried it?

Similar topics: 1.Anal Masturbation   2.Straight men and anal toys?   3.Jack off   4.Anal Play   5.anyone gay that doesn't do or like anal.?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #136427 at 14,Jan,14 14:18
My wife jacks my cock and fucks my ass with a big dildo when she wants to see lots of cum

By #333839 at 21,Dec,13 11:56
I use a rabbit dildo and I ride it hard anal is the best
By #428059 at 21,Dec,13 12:09
First Time I tried my wife's rabbit I shot a fucking big load like I haven't done in 20 years! I rode that thing like I was sitting on a cock!

By #201155 at 21,Dec,13 05:12
If I get it right and I am feeling horny enough, I can cum just by fucking my own ass with a butt plug. Which is useful when your cock is securely locked away in a chastity cage...

[deleted image]

By #136427 at 20,Dec,13 21:44
Finger? the wife pounds my ass with a dildo that pretty long and big around. We use ky warming jelly, and it feels great. She strokes my cock just enough to get it rock hard that its all ass pounding. Simply amazing ejaculations, sometimes she gets two loads to squirt out. Then she wipes them all over my.face while.i lay there unable to move... She is such a cunt

Adult Discussion Forum