Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

numbers instead of a name

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by botanic at 22,Dec,13 15:54  other posts of botanic
I know you will all think I am stupid but I am not v techy , however I have to ask when a topic or answer comes up and instead of a name there is code number, what does this signify. I always thought it meant the member was no longer registered on SYD . Please explain .

Similar topics: 1.Numbers of Sexpartner   2.phone numbers?   3.Sex on first date is the norm in modern world   4.Exchange numbers and exchange pics/videos!   5.Lottortury  

New Comment

Comments:
By botanic at 22,Dec,13 17:27 other posts of botanic 
Yes , thats as I thought , but I was just looking at the 'Sniffin Panties ' topic when I noticed 2 posts by me on it that were under the code number 11535 .... so what is going on there ? I am not deleted etc

By bella! at 22,Dec,13 15:59 other posts of bella! 
The number is a registration number, as you are 78065. If I am not mistaken, the only place you will see a number will be in the forum or on your wall and that will be only after the member deletes.

By Ray10754 at 22,Dec,13 15:57 other posts of Ray10754 
It signafies a memebr that either has been deleted for some reason or they decided to delete there profile for personal reasons

By JeffinKS at 22,Dec,13 15:56 other posts of JeffinKS 
it means that member has left the site and his profile is gone.... so in it's place is just the numbers.....
that is your answer on a very basic level.... if you see a post and you see the numbers instead of a user name.. it means they are no longer a member

Adult Discussion Forum