Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

profiles and no pics

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #28754 at 29,Dec,09 02:38
is it just me or is anyone else starting to get pissed about people that have been here for awhile and still have no pics on the profile

Similar topics: 1.Upgrades (leave your feedback)   2.misleading profiles   3.Profiles with no pics   4.fake profiles using the same pics.   5.Who is Dgraff ?  

New Comment

Comments:
By MoeJoe at 02,May,10 09:11 other posts of MoeJoe 
Well here we go again...the last time I commented on this subject in another thread, I said it would be my last comment on this subject, but here's my well worn two cents.....again. First let me preface, that this is a great site and the Admin has done a fine job of running it...it's free and we should not be complaining too much if at all. But with that said, it still is annoying to find so many members who are non-pic posters, and as I said before it doesn't matter to me why they aren't posting pics (no camera, no private PC, whatever), this is a PIC POSTING SITE, so post pics (your own)in return for the pleasure of looking at those pics of us who post. There is an inherent risk to those of us who post such personal pics of this nature on the internet...we all know and accept that risk, so to have a bunch of members enjoying the fruits of that risk, without returning the favor just doesn't get it with me. Now I know that I have pissed off a couple of people recently with my opinions and it wasn't the intent to single anyone out, but I strongly believe in my opinion and my right to it.

As for the Admin's built in profile controls for who can view your pics.....yes you can filter out non-members and select only friends to view your pics....this is a fine feature, but I like to allow all MEMBERS to be able to see my pics so as to determine whether they like them and want to be a friend. If I limit myself to only friends, then new members will not be able to see mine. This also means that the non-pic posting members will always be able to see my pics....and that's half of the reason why I'm here...to show my pics...... the other half, SHOW ME YOURS.....

By slipper at 02,May,10 05:12 other posts of slipper 
Simple, I ignore them and go on.

By #53780 at 01,May,10 21:44
Damn right i too hate it so much.
Some times they even send u msgs asking to meet up for sex

Adult Discussion Forum