to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Ban franklin007

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #167701 at 27,Dec,13 23:29
In my five years on this site I've never posted a negative comment. Please take a look at this and let me know if I'm over reacting. This little fucker only likes twink, which is fine, but you still can't take a compliment? Oye!

I can't retrieve my comments as it deleted me, but it basically said that I didn't understand why he couldn't take a compliment, but then I wrote back again and realized that he was originally "gsdtommy" and let hi. m know that I knew that.

By franklin007 at 27,Dec,13 17:52

if you want the points back I will be more then happy to give you back your points

Send Private Reply (start chat if the member is on-line) [blacklist this member] [report spam]

By franklin007 at 27,Dec,13 17:51

tell you what buddy you do what you wanna do to your page here -- and you let me worry about how id run my page here ---ok-- don't know why OLD guys get so up set

Send Private Reply (start chat if the member is on-line) [blacklist this member] [report spam]

I'm in my mid 40s and don't consider myself old. This is an asshole and he has no right to be on this site.

Please let me know what you think. Thank you!

P.S. This guy has all of the characteristics of a physcopath. See for yourself.

New Comment

Comments:
By #68656 at 28,Dec,13 08:20
I would prefer to remain neutral however I trust matters can be resolved amicably.
However I perused Frank`s gallery and found quite a few web derived images from external websites and that is against group rules, it also appears that he is a paid member and unfortunately the rules do not apply to him making him immune to what applies to most of us.
Franky, as a paid member you have, as do paid members generally, an OBLIGATION to set the example to the membership. That especially means no stolen images plus sending inappropriate messages to other members. Jumper may be a free member like the majority of us but that does NOT give you the right to patronize him or elevate yourself at his expense.
By bella! at 28,Dec,13 10:04 other posts of bella! 
Beyond the fact that Frank was rude, how is it that he is able to post at least 5 web derived images? The avatar, the silhouette of the penis and tongue, the (kinda) side view (on the top row), the picture with the tatt and the picture where 2 hands form a heart are ALL WEB DERIVED. Posting web derived pictures is against the established site guidelines. With all due respect, Frank does NOT appear to be a paid member, however is clearly protected by admin as are a number of other non paying members.

Perhaps you would consider acting as the liaison and reach out to admin and ask why there seems to be disparity in treatment and/or implementation of rules. Thank you.
By #358797 at 28,Dec,13 11:38
If I remember correctly, a member can use whatever they want as an avatar, and the web derived images bit only applies to pictures the member posts.

However I agree, all members should take that into consideration. Especially the paid ones. If JohnS says this Franklin fella is paid, then I believe he is. Paid members can remove the icon showing their membership at their own discretion. There's one user on here who posts pictures of her poopy asshole, and she is paid, and has her membership icon hidden, so the shitty pictures can't be reported. And this Franklin asshole should remove those web derived pictures. Just because he pays doesn't make him any better than those who don't.
By bella! at 28,Dec,13 14:56 other posts of bella! 
I do recall there was a time that members were being reported, solely because the avatars they used were copyrighted images. But there were and still are, many members that would be in "violation". Remember, there was an image taken from "Finding Nemo", there was also an image of Jack Nicholson as the Joker.....

Yes, premium paid or diamond members have the ability to hide their "medal" or diamond so that it isn't posted in conjunction with their profile name when they leave comments and posts in the forum or on other members pages but it seems impossible to remove the icons altogether, they will show up when that member is befriended by someone. Example, me. I hide the medal but if you find someone who has befriended me, the medal does show up beside my name. If you're aware of how I can hide that icon in that situation, I would be happy to know how.
By #358797 at 28,Dec,13 23:01
If people were (and possibly still are) being reported for web derived avatars, that is fucked up... check out the fourth paragraph in the linked thread... and that was stated well before I ever arrived here. /forum/thread.php?id=3535

And as for how to hide the "medals", I wouldn't know, as I have never been a paid member. I buy points on occasion or use existing points to hide ads.
By bella! at 28,Dec,13 23:14 other posts of bella! 
Thanks, arexa52, I was not aware that avatars were not considered.

I'll ask admin whether there is the ability to hide the medal on the persons profile that chooses to befriend me.

By #167701 at 28,Dec,13 00:44
Thank you for your comments. I guess that I'm just too sensitive. I felt that I was justified in being upset, but this twink that will eventually age--he'll know what's old one day, perhaps.

I'm over it now and feel pretty good that he banned me right away. Can't take the heat... Even decent said that my mouth is my most powerful weapon. Have lots of friends on here and glad of that. Not going to worry about this "****" any longer.
By Ray10754 at 28,Dec,13 00:49 other posts of Ray10754 

By Ray10754 at 28,Dec,13 00:15 other posts of Ray10754 
I am not a member of management here ,But From what you posted here in the fourm, seems to be a personal conflict between the two of you.From my past experiances here over the past 3-4 years, I dont think (managment will get involved.)
My advise to you would be to DROP the issue before it becomes a pissing match and people start posting comments that neither of you want to hear.
Be the better person and forget it,Move on and enjoy the rest of the site.
According to what you posted above , He called you (BUDDY)
you called him an (ASSHOLE)
No being in your 40's is not old but I am in my late 50's and dont concider my self old but some one in there 20'sor 30's would.
Every one deserves to be here no matter what there preferances are ,so long as they adhere to the rules and regulations of the site.

Thats my two cents on the matter!
By bella! at 28,Dec,13 00:27 other posts of bella! 
Jumper's frustration is not related to a 5 point reduction, it is because his kind message was deleted. It is understandable when a rude message is deleted but to delete a comment because it came from someone other than a twink seems to be rude on the part of franklin007.

And that's my two cents!

By bella! at 28,Dec,13 00:03 other posts of bella! 
A compliment or kind message should be appreciated and acceptable from ANY MEMBER. But a compliment or a kind message coming from a kind and SEXY BUTT member like you, the guy should really feel special. My dad always said; "Beauty is only skin deep but ugly is to the bone". His "ugly" seems very obvious.

Gimme a nod or a wink, jumper and the turd ball will have two piles of steaming shit on his page.

Adult Discussion Forum