Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM ROUTEMASTER

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by routemaster at 29,Dec,13 01:50  other posts of routemaster
Thank you SO MUCH for your kind messages and welcoming me back, I felt quite humble to know how much I was missed as I'm nothing special, just a horny guy who likes to show his dick and bum to others who enjoy the same sort of thing! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas, I got back home tonight for a few days but shall be away again over New Year and I hope to write to you privately as soon as poss. As I said, I hadn't forgotten any of you and its only now after a long period of sadness that I can find myself able to start enjoying life again. I wish all of you a happy and peaceful New Year, I hope 2014 will be good for us all and I am looking forward to chatting with you again soon. In the meantime I've posted a few pics of yours truly you may have seen before since all the ones I posted previously seem to have been deleted, I hope you enjoy them. Take care and my love and hugs to you all, David xxxxxxx

Similar topics: 1.MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE from Routemaster   2.MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM ROUTEMASTER   3.A year on this great site   4.MERRY CHRISTMAS 2014 TO ALL MY FRIENDS FROM ROUTEMASTER   5.Happy New Year 2018  

New Comment

Comments:
By gradurgaur at 30,Dec,13 09:15 other posts of gradurgaur 
Good to see you again my friend happy new year
welcome back

By #23212 at 30,Dec,13 08:57
Welcome back, my old friend.

By slipper at 30,Dec,13 04:06 other posts of slipper 
...and, all the same to YOU!!!

By pifad at 30,Dec,13 03:55 other posts of pifad 
Happy New Year! Glad you are back

By cupar at 29,Dec,13 12:56 other posts of cupar 
Happy New year David and look forward to see the many profiles of your dick again

By tb1 at 29,Dec,13 12:27 other posts of tb1 
Good to see you again m8 and a Happy Healthy New Year to you

By Ray10754 at 29,Dec,13 08:52 other posts of Ray10754 
Happy new year to you also

Adult Discussion Forum