Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

first taste of cock

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #441698 at 01,Jan,14 03:16
What did the very 1st cockhead on ur tongue feel/taste like?

Similar topics: 1.Anyone Taste their precum?   2.Who likes the aroma and taste of a big uncut cock?   3.Tasting my own cock?   4.What does cock taste like?   5.The taste of skin  

New Comment

Comments:
By Walker at 21,Feb,15 16:35 other posts of Walker 
I learned when I was very young that I liked sucking my own cock. So my first cock and first blowjob were at the same time. I sucked myself off everyday for years.

By knewbi at 13,Feb,15 00:22 other posts of knewbi 
I remember my first. It was a gay couple that I met on line. They lived close by and invited me to drop on by. Nothing sexual was planned as i wanted to see if I was comfortable with his. Had a beer or two and the one guy masked mid I would at least let him see my cock. Since i had sent photos I figured it would be ok. So he unzipped me and pulled it out. It wasn't difficult to do because I was getting hard thinking of them fact that some,guy was handling my cock. After seeing my erect cock he asked if I might already be interested. I was and he, his partner and I went into their bedroom. As I was removing my clothes they were already naked and standing in front of me with stiff cocks. Since i was already down there I just'slipped'to my knees off of them stool and found them closest cock and slipped my lips around it while holding the mother. For some time I justrotated,cocks in and out of my mouth. We played for am couple hours and I did these two a number of times. They eventually moved away and I no longer seem them. Best couple I ever played with. Loved the feel of those cocks sliding in and out. Best was when they came.. I find it so hot seeing a hard cock and knowing that it is hard because that guy wants me. It's even hotter when he cums because of me... A real turn on for me.

By #188764 at 12,Feb,15 15:16
When I was 12, I started getting naked with three other similar-age guys and feeling each other's boners. One of the guys got me alone later, and we dared each other to do some very minimal oral... at first just kissing the cock-head, then taking it into our mouths, then tonguing it. I loved the smooth warmth and the sexually-charged situation. Eventually, weeks later, we were doing full-blown(!) oral sex on each other.

By cumonme1 at 12,Feb,15 14:50 other posts of cumonme1 
A few years back I had my very first taste of cock I was about 60 years old, the cock taste was kind of bland it really wasn't offensive at all, I loved using my tongue on the bottom of his cock and actually sucking on it not just sliding it in an out of my mouth. it was really nice to feel his cock get real hard just before he pumped his load down my throat it was HOT

By #220845 at 02,Feb,15 17:50
By the way ,very first was mine

By Odin_york_pa at 02,Feb,15 04:16 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
My first taste was when I was 8. I remember how smooth and incredibly hard his was and loved how that loose skin just below the head on the underside moved on my tongue. He was just a couple years older than me and we played A LOT until he moved when I was 13.

By #447569 at 14,Jan,14 21:52
I used to go to a nude area on a lake. There was a bunch of small strips that would fit 2-6 people and a lot were fairly private. There would be some mix, but a lot were Gay. It was the only nude area and the shows didn't bother me. I used to watch some of the Gay action and wonder what it would be like, so after about a year and not many people around. I asked a guy I knew was gay, if I could feel his cock. He said yes and I stroked it for a while. I liked the feeling and he didn't ask me to suck it.

A couple of days later I was there again and a couple were getting it on, on a rock next to me. This got me pretty hard and I was stoking while watching them and they were liking being watched. I didn't notice two guys coming up behind me until they were beside me. One guy said he would like to help me with my cock and at that point, I needed to get off so I said OK. He got down and started sucking my cock. In the mean time, the other guy pulled out his cock and started stroking it watching us.

As he stroked, he got closer and closer until his cock was just in front of my face. I was so hot and he had a big and good looking cock, when he moved it up to my mouth, I wrapped my lips around it and started sucking on it. I couldn't believe the feeling I was getting being sucked and sucking this guy. I started to cum in the other guys mouth and I sucked hard on the guy in my mouth as he shot his load. I was trying to deal with the fact that it felt so great and while I was a bit embarrassed, I decided it was something that was going to stay on my list.
By foreskinlover52 at 29,Jan,15 20:00 other posts of foreskinlover52 
You were so lucky to have two cocks to enjoy!

By foreskinlover52 at 29,Jan,15 19:51 other posts of foreskinlover52 
Well I was just a normal teen and one day during the summer all the guys went down to the swimming area..Everyone stripped and ran into the cool water..With everyone naked I was really turned on..I stood up and realized to late that I had a real hard on..Everyone saw me and started laughing..I tried to hide it and ran to my towel behind the rocks and stretched out in the sun to dry..A friend came over with his towel and set it next to mine..He said that it was normal to get a hard on and not to be shy over it..He laid down next to me to dry off in the sun..I looked over at his cock and it was soft just lieing on his leg..We talked a while and I became excited looking at his cock..It began to move a bit and I saw some clear fluid dripping out of his foreskin..He was getting hard just like I did..He saw that I was very interested and asked if I want to touch him..I said well yes just one time..So I did and slowly moved his foreskin back and forth until I could see his gland..I myself began to become very wet and he saw this..He knelt infront of me and said go ahead and play with it..So I did after looking around to see if anyone was watching..He then said to me to go ahead and taste it..So did and it was so warm and soft..He told me to suck it a little to see what happned..So I began to suck his cock slowly..I slid his foreskin back to find it full of precum and began to lick him clean..It tasted wonderful! I became so turned on that I began to stroke his cock at the same time..After a few moments he began to moan..I had no idea what was to happen next and his cock began shooting loads of cum into my mouth..I just kept swallowing until he was finished..I couldnt hold back any longer and my cock began spraying cum all over his legs and towel..On that day I feel in love with mens cocks and cum and could never turn back..

By #461011 at 29,Jan,15 19:09
salty. he had been precumming. was hooked right away.

By #64328 at 21,Oct,14 19:44
I was young and the thing I remember most is how silky smooth it seemed

By #220845 at 21,Oct,14 19:01
Warm, very erotic

By speedswim at 13,Jan,14 23:28 other posts of speedswim 
I was fairly young and remember being surprised it tasted of skin as for some reason I thought they would be flavored!

By thicknsmooth at 04,Jan,14 05:30 other posts of thicknsmooth 
wow that's an experience I can never forget!I was lucky enough to taste my first cock at a very young age! you can read the whole true story in my blog!If you like cock check out some of my pics in my members favorites that ive collected from our members! enjoy and let me know what you think, I love to read the comments!

By #294596 at 03,Jan,14 03:45
We were both 14. He was my cousin. We had been jacking together for a few weeks and I had been staring at his cock as he stroked and dying to suck it. Long story short, I finally worked up the courage to tell him I wanted to suck it. That first moment that my lips wrapped around it, that first taste of cock...pure heaven. I was so nervous and scared that even my insides were shaking, but as I began sucking his cock I knew that this was what I was supposed to be doing.

Sucking his cock was my first sexual experience and I sucked him off on a regular basis for years before I got my first pussy. By the time I experienced pussy for the first time I was a veteran cocksucker.

By #11431 at 02,Jan,14 17:45
I looked forward to it as a young teen and fanrtasised about it, but the reality was worse than I thought , I nearly choked and bauked at swallowing his cum when he ejaculated . However it got better withg time and 30 odd years later I relish it !

By *kmadeau* at 02,Jan,14 01:42 other posts of *kmadeau* 
I wonder what would say our girls about that

By skot at 01,Jan,14 09:37 other posts of skot 
sweet and hot

By pifad at 01,Jan,14 05:52 other posts of pifad 
Sweet

By Ray10754 at 01,Jan,14 04:33 other posts of Ray10754 
wonderfull!!

Adult Discussion Forum