to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Favorite sucking behavior

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #445126 at 03,Jan,14 20:26
I prefer to get sucked. I'm interested in what you guys like best about sucking dick.

Similar topics: 1.What's your favorite FREE Amateur GAY sites?   2.SEXUALLY SPEAKING WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING   3.So ... What Is Your "Favorite Drink" ?   4.Sucking cock   5.Favorite Craft Beer  

New Comment

Comments:
By #463848 at 27,Dec,21 09:11
I like it when I can take control and mouth fuck (gently - no aggression or choking involved) just my cockhead inside is enough

By #367109 at 10,Jan,14 13:15
No real men do not suck cocks gay men do
By spermkiss at 10,Jan,14 21:38 other posts of spermkiss 
Gay men ARE real men.
By #161491 at 11,Jan,14 05:23
Damn right we are...and good men too.
By spermkiss at 11,Jan,14 06:24 other posts of spermkiss 
Thank you.

By #657748 at 24,Dec,21 20:35
Not true I suck dick and swallow sperm

By slipper at 11,Jan,14 05:12 other posts of slipper 
From my experience... there is MUCH more to "sucking dick" than simply sucking!

By spermkiss at 09,Jan,14 16:39 other posts of spermkiss 
I'm a dedicated and devoted cocksucker, but it would be hard for me to top what has already been said on this subject.

Two quotes really stand out.

As swvsucker put it "...the pleasure of knowing I pleasured him." Right on, man! Knowing that you have given another man sexual pleasure and a satisfying orgasm makes sucking cock the most rewarding, fulfilling and satisfying thing in the world.

And as gaydude65 put it "The pleasure I get in return for doing this is more intense and more satisfying than my own orgasms." I couldn't have put it better myself.
--------------------------------------- added after 93 minutes

Some further thoughts on the joys of cocksucking. It is VERY empowering. Think about it, you are taking another man's male organ into your mouth. You have the power to bring him to an orgasmic climax and he gives you his sperm, the very essence of his masculinity. It's a living part of his body, there are live sperm cells swimming around in that fluid. That sperm will go down into your gut, be digested and turn into muscle tissue in your body. Part of him will become part of you. Real men suck cocks.

By #294596 at 06,Jan,14 15:46
There isn't one aspect of sucking dick that I like the most. I like (actually love) all of it. The hotness of his cock as my lips wrap around it, the feel of the veins on my lips and tongue as I suck it, his balls lightly bouncing against my chin every time I suck it deeply, the taste of his precum flowing onto my tongue as his orgasm draws near, his cock growing slightly but noticeably harder as he is about to shoot, the feel of his cum blasting the back of my throat, the sticky creaminess of his thick cream coating every aspect of my mouth, the tingle of his semen in the back of my throat as I swallow it all down and later, after he is finished with me and gone, the slight hint of the smell of his cock on my lips and the aftertaste of his sperm combined with the pleasure of knowing I pleasured him.

Every part of it, from the moment I lay eyes on his cock with the knowledge that I am about to be honored with getting to suck it until many minutes after his cum has slid down my throat, is pure, perfect heaven.

By #167701 at 03,Jan,14 20:57
I like pleasing the guy. I'm not sure if it's any one thing, but I love to have a nice cock in my mouth while I'm feeling the guy's balls, torso, ass, and thighs! I love to make them cum... It's really hot to me.
By bella! at 03,Jan,14 23:16 other posts of bella! 
Me too!

Adult Discussion Forum