Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

For the Smaller Guys

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #447289 at 10,Jan,14 01:12
Any chance of helping the not quite so well endowed guys with a place to talk here honestly & frankly ???

Encouragement & non piss taking participation would be appreciated from all members.
Honestly, if you had to live with being ridiculed or laughed at all your life just for the small size of your genitalia, then I'm sure you would realise the importance of this topic in all its aspects.[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.smaller   2.Does your willy get bigger or smaller with age?   3.WIsh you had a smaller dick?   4.new group...small cocks rock   5.Does ANYONE wish they had a SMALLER dick?  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 12,Jan,14 17:02 other posts of spermkiss 
Man, you need to get over yourself! Look, the very photo that you posted on this Forum topic has made it to the Most Popular page on this site. How did it get there? A lot of members saw it, liked it and voted for it. That should tell you something.

As I told you on the "Pissing at Urinals" Forum topic and in a Private Message to you, a lot of people, men and women both, LIKE small penises. There are dozens of web sites devoted to nothing but small penises and I sent you links to many of these sites.

As for you comment "...ridiculed or laughed at all your life just for the small size of your genitalia..", I doubt very seriously that it's your size provoking this. It's you ATTITUDE. You feel inferior and people have a way of picking up on this. As the old saying goes "When life hands you lemons, make lemonaide." Embrace your smallness and show it off as an asset. As I said in my message to you, guys with big cocks get noticed, but guys with small cocks who have the balls to put them on display for the world to see get respect. Adopt poolboy's attitude "Don't give a damn what people say..."

Adult Discussion Forum