Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Men and toys

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #447569 at 13,Jan,14 20:14
How do you ladies and guys feel about guys that post photos of themselves using toys? I think just about every guy loves a photo of a lady and toys. But do you like a photo of a guy using a pump or a dildo in his ass? Does it turn you off that guys photos, or it doesn't bother you, or you like it? Would like input from both the ladies and guys.

Myself? I like them.

Similar topics: 1.Big toys and fisting.......   2.Custom design toys,machines,vibraters..   3.Do you like sex toys?   4.My wife just found my bag of ‘other’ toys   5.Favourite Toys  

New Comment

Comments:
By #121361 at 10,Sep,16 12:32
[deleted image]

By #121361 at 10,Sep,16 12:27
What do you think abaut this Lady with the Steel.???[deleted image]

By #121361 at 10,Sep,16 12:25
[deleted image]The perfekt Vibration !!!

By #503907 at 10,Sep,16 10:21
[deleted image]

By #221907 at 25,Jan,14 13:18
I do not have any photos of it but I will openly admit that I own a magic wand and I frequently get myself off with this amazing vibrator. It is only when I am wearing one of my soft or padded cups and I just sit back with my legs spread wide and hold the vibrating head massage the padding over my package or I will get on all fours and position the wand to stand from the ground and hold the wand's head pressing deeply against my cup. After I turn the speed to high, I am at the complete control of my body's orgasm and the powerful climax that always leaves me moaning as I fill my cup full of my load. So even though a magic wand is a toy primarily used by women, I absolutely love mine and am probably going to post a pic now because I have always dreamed of being watched during this particularly unconventional method of a man masturbating.
By chubbyloves at 09,Sep,16 20:12 other posts of chubbyloves 
I own one also. I have a sleeve for it. Some times it just does the trick. Love butt toys and other toys. Use to love using on wife. Medical for her sad No More

By shackles at 20,Nov,15 15:37 other posts of shackles 
I like seeing pics of both sexes using toys! Here's one of each from my page. Lots more there if anyone is interested.

By #496744 at 20,Nov,15 09:43
[deleted image]I have the pump on my balls and a dildo deep in my ass. I came so hard and the puddle of cum grew to twice the size in the photo

By #496744 at 20,Nov,15 09:39
[deleted image]Love to pump with a dido in my ass

By Vita at 17,Aug,14 19:40 other posts of Vita 
[deleted image]

&

[deleted image]

&

[deleted image]

&

[deleted image]

By abnermal at 29,Aug,14 22:00 other posts of abnermal 
impressive!

By #485312 at 30,Apr,15 09:24
smoking *Lix*

By #485312 at 30,Apr,15 09:23
l love it, l cant stand a page full of close up cock shots, but a page with toys and pumps makes my horny, l know theyre interesting and like to try different things...love guys that like to be penetrated, and love the look of a freshly pumped cock and balls...especially when the foreskin gets fat and covers the head of their cock *lix*

By #471389 at 28,Oct,14 18:48
Here is me wearing my Cerberus Sheath from FetishZone, and then me wearing the same sheath along with the "Murr Shorts" also from FetishZone:

[deleted image]

[deleted image]
By JeffinKS at 03,Apr,15 13:24 other posts of JeffinKS 
that is FREAKING AWESOME!!!! please more info!! do they have other styles? like a cock in the style of a horse??

By JeffinKS at 02,Sep,14 20:02 other posts of JeffinKS 
one of my favorite toys...

By #445126 at 03,Apr,15 09:50
I've never tried that. I think I need to!
By JeffinKS at 03,Apr,15 13:21 other posts of JeffinKS 
only registered users can see external links

By cumn4u at 03,Apr,15 09:19 other posts of cumn4u 
[deleted image]

I'm a ho for sex toys! They are such a turn on as you can tell by watching this video of me

By #121361 at 12,Sep,14 04:33
[deleted image]
My Toy !!!
By johnp at 13,Sep,14 03:22 other posts of johnp 
Wtf!?😨
By #471389 at 28,Oct,14 18:46
It's a vaginal speculum, for doing internal exams on women. I'm impressed he can get his foreskin to stretch that way. Very neat! I have a set of three of those tools, small, med, and large, but I can't do that with any of them with my foreskin.
By #121361 at 29,Oct,14 06:08
Its simply try it . Close the Spekulum pull back your Foreskin do the spekulum on your glans and push the Foreskin overand than open the Spekulum its a good Feeling

By xxx25 at 28,Oct,14 11:21 other posts of xxx25 
Adult Photo from xxx25

By amateurmfeet at 02,Sep,14 19:50 other posts of amateurmfeet 
So does any one like this?
Going deep in my ass

By #121361 at 25,Aug,14 11:30
[deleted image]

Great Feeling !!!!
By #316057 at 31,Aug,14 02:32

By abnermal at 29,Aug,14 22:17 other posts of abnermal 
how's this look?

[deleted image]

or this?

[deleted image]

By xxx25 at 29,Aug,14 12:24 other posts of xxx25 
Photo of a middle leg from xxx25

By #303133 at 17,Aug,14 14:02
In order to stuff a Batman action figure up your butt, you would have to take it out of the package...thus ruining its collectible value.
Guys, leave those toys "mint on card" and don't cram them up your bottom! Your E-bay sales will make it worthwhile...
By bella! at 17,Aug,14 18:10 other posts of bella! 
Good advice, JustWill! What about the Star Trek figures, are they in demand and should they be left "mint on card"?

By jocstfr at 16,Aug,14 18:21 other posts of jocstfr 
Anbody with a hole, male or female can make good use of a dildo. I personally luv the feel and luv looking at both guys and girls using them

By #121361 at 16,Aug,14 11:17
Check our Toys ,very interessting !!! To use every Day !

By smokieb69 at 09,Jul,14 17:19 other posts of smokieb69 
I like seeing guys toy pics and I love using my toys and taking pics of me using them

By #449239 at 27,Jan,14 02:59
i love my longgggggg dildo in my asshole regularlymmmmm

By #420025 at 19,Jan,14 05:51
[deleted image]
[deleted image]
[deleted image]
[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 56 seconds

[deleted image]
By #447569 at 20,Jan,14 16:25
Great profile. Wish I could suck myself, but just not flexible enough! Would be amazing feeling myself shooting down my own throat! And I know I would be clean....

By doedeldi at 19,Jan,14 11:01 other posts of doedeldi 
By #447569 at 20,Jan,14 16:23
Bottle looks tight!

By smartex at 18,Jan,14 16:42 other posts of smartex 
I like to see both men and women putting dildos or other suitable objects up their asses. I also take the freedom to post such pics myself.
By #447569 at 20,Jan,14 16:22
Great profile and cock. Thanks for sharing.

By #447569 at 13,Jan,14 22:38
I agree, I am not into photos of people, male or female using odd objects like bottles. I am interested in what I would call "Natural" toys like dildos. And some guys need to use a pump for different reasons.

I think the opinion may be different in colder climates than warm climates. The reason being that people like myself that live in a cold winter location, don't have the opportunity to go out and meet people and sexual opportunities are slimmer so guys may turn to something that replaces the real thing.

In warmer areas the weather is such that you will meet people more and connect more. So, maybe less toys for a lot of people?

Spermkiss: Thanks for the comments and yes, I really enjoy being hard.
By spermkiss at 14,Jan,14 01:13 other posts of spermkiss 
So keep your pants off, your dick hard, your camera close at hand and keep posting photos of your fine dick.
By #447569 at 14,Jan,14 21:50
So spermkiss you would be OK with me posting photos of me and "toys"? Hmmmm.....
By spermkiss at 15,Jan,14 19:24 other posts of spermkiss 
Man, you may post any photos you like. If you're proud of the fact that you like taking a dildo in the ass and want to show that off, be my guest. A lot of men who are in love with their assholes like to show them off and like to show off their assholes being penetrated by a dick or a dildo. If that's what makes you happy, do it.

By spermkiss at 13,Jan,14 20:56 other posts of spermkiss 
I just had a quick look at your page and I can tell at once what your favorite toy is. It's your dick. Dick, dick and more dick. Hey, that's totally cool. After all, the name of this site is Show Your Dick so you've taken that to heart. And you have a Grade A, Top Notch, First Class, Number One dick. Please keep showing it.

OK, on to toys. 'Don't like them. I want to see dicks, balls, assholes, jizz, hands and to a much lessor degree pussies and tits (what can I say, I'm gay). I want to see dicks being touched by hands, dicks in mouths, dicks in assholes, dicks squirting jizz in mid-air, in mouths, on faces, on chests, on asses and to a much lessor degree dicks in pussies and on tits and squirting jizz in or on pussies or on tits. Give me real body parts on real people.

Adult Discussion Forum