to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Bi Oral?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #437274 at 16,Jan,14 12:44
I love women I am turned on by all parts of them however, I love cock too. Not men not the body not the muscles not the face. Only the cock and only to touch and suck and eat the cum. No way i want to or would be aroused by kissing a man it kinda makes me sick, but I love to take a cock all the way down my throat. Odd I think. Anybody think similarly?

Similar topics: 1.oral mystery   2.Oral sex!   3.Prefer oral sex?   4.oral sex   5.First experience with oral sex  

New Comment

Comments:
By jeeno at 10,Aug,22 03:02 other posts of jeeno 
feel the same way..just cock play and some licking sucking nude hangout

By cocklvr at 08,Aug,22 17:56 other posts of cocklvr 
Its not odd at all. I am much the same way, I love everything about women, and I really really love sucking cock. I have used the terms bi-oral and straight-cocksucker, but lately I just say bi for simplicity when sharing my orientation.
By jeeno at 10,Aug,22 03:00 other posts of jeeno 

By #656954 at 06,Aug,22 16:27
Yes no man on man kissing,just sucking

By #167701 at 16,Jan,14 23:16
Not at all. I've heard this many many times. You like what you like and that's all there is to it. I've often had missed "hook ups" due to hang ups. Not that I'm saying you have hang ups. Your preferences are yours and that's that! What I do mean, though, is that you find someone who wants to do this that or the other and your interest isn't the same. Three years ago I had a night with a guy that had never been with another guy and on the way up the stairs he said, "no kissing". Didn't care. His lips weren't my priority when it came to his anatomy. On the other end there's this college **** that wants me to be his first guy. So wanna suck his dick, but really don't need anything back and feel that he might. Used to just servicing and not the other way around. So I hope you see my point? If these are one-off situations each participant should be considerate about the other, but also make it mostly about themselves.
By #437274 at 17,Jan,14 00:02
Thanks for the comments. I do see your point. I have been evolving sexually so much over the last 8 or 9 years. I had an opportunity a few years ago that I regret missing out on and there is no way to get it back. My wife and I had set up a meeting with this guy on a dating site. He was very well hung and his cock was so amazing to my wife and he and I fucked her. I dream about having another guy like that and she and I sharing his cock. we have done it a couple of times and are looking for other guys who are looking for a couple. The guy I am talking about was so nice and easy going none of this macho bullshit, and he had a beautiful fat almost 9 inch dick. I get hard thinking about it. I blew it back then. Well I guess I didn't blow it or I wouldn't be having the regrets, lol. Anyway if I would have been more considerate of what he wanted, and he wanted to do oral on each other then wow. I will get there. thank you.
By spermkiss at 18,Jan,14 17:37 other posts of spermkiss 
By "...he wanted to do oral on each other..." I am presuming that you meant he wanted to suck your cock and he wanted you to suck his, but you didn't do that and now you regret it. You sound as though you have a dream situation with your wife, so don't cry about missed opportunities. Both you and she are game to explore sexual adventures with another man. Another opportunity will present itself. And when it does, go for it. Suck his cock with your wife watching and let him suck yours. All three of you will enjoy this. Good luck.
By #437274 at 19,Jan,14 07:10
your right about that friend. thanks. she is great.
By spermkiss at 20,Jan,14 20:00 other posts of spermkiss 
So enjoy yourselves! Just keep in mind that the number one rule about sex is that nobody has to do anything that he (or she) doesn't want to do. If you and your wife want to have sexual adventures with another man, do it and enjoy it. If you enjoy sucking a man's cock but have no other interest in him, suck to your heart's content and enjoy it. This is so commonplace that it is normal. If you enjoy watching another man fuck your wife, do it and enjoy it. This, too, is so commonplace that it is within the bounds of what is normal.

By #291618 at 19,Jan,14 06:46
this kind of treads are "jokes" right? i mean they apear onece in a while saying i love cock but h ate men (basically)

By spermkiss at 16,Jan,14 16:29 other posts of spermkiss 
Only several million other men. You're a straight cocksucker and you have a lot of company. This is something that has come up numerous times here on the Forum.
By #437274 at 17,Jan,14 00:34
I am new here I have been prowling the pics for a few months but wanted to get more involved. I guess I just needed to express my feelings to people who won't judge me. I like that "straight cocksucker" that is what I am.
By spermkiss at 18,Jan,14 17:52 other posts of spermkiss 
It looks as though you have become comfortable with the idea that you can be straight but still like cocks, and you like being a straight cocksucker. Good for you. If someone judges you, just tell them to fuck off because you are comfortable with yourself.

I was not exaggerating when I said there are millions of other men like you. This topic has indeed come up dozens of times here on the Forum and the phenomenon of being straight but liking cock is so commonplace that it is within the bounds of what is normal. In my own personal life I have known a dozen or more men like you. There are indeed millions of other men like you worldwide. Welcome to the club.

By #447569 at 16,Jan,14 21:41
I tried kissing once and don't enjoy it at all. Just seemed wrong somehow. Maybe if he/she was a good looking tranny? I am with you on the cock sucking. Wish I could find more.

By #248658 at 16,Jan,14 14:06
im the same way jd. not into kissing, cuddling a man at all.

Adult Discussion Forum