Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

RAVEN wants you to read THIS TOPIC and answer her back .

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #6954 at 30,Dec,09 12:42
Have any of you ever jacked off to me? Knowing your out there lookin at me gets me so fuckin' wet!

What gets y'all off about me?

I guess what im trying to say is what is it about me that makes me stands out to you from other women ? My eyes, ass, feet,tits, hair...etc.

EXAMPLE: Dont just say feet... if you like my sexy lil' feet , let me know what about them.

I look forward to reading all your thoughts!

Raven

Similar topics: 1.big dick question?   2.PET HATES   3."Didn't you read my profile?"   4.Read my Blog please then answer WOMEN does girth matter that much?   5.A Forum Topic  

New Comment

Comments:
By #101400 at 18,Jul,13 12:46
your just a very beautiful and sexy lady. and yes I love to jack off to your pics. I really love to see you spread that delicious pussy and have a smile on your face it turns me on so much I get a hardon just thinking about it.

By bigguy at 18,Jul,13 10:17 other posts of bigguy 
Don't know where to start? You are a very nice looking lady, I like nearly all your photo's and everything about you but one. I know i'm being negative and I shouldn't do that but you asked "what gets y'all off about me". This may be silly but it's my feelings, when I saw the cigarette between your fingers it kind of turned me off, these days smoking is not "cool" to many people. This is my opinion. As for you, there is absolutely nothing wrong you are fine and your little feet are very cute!!

By #19085 at 01,Jan,10 17:32
I just blew my first load of the decade to your pics..nice asshole and pussy

By slipper at 31,Dec,09 06:22 other posts of slipper 
The best part for me? (& no I've not masturbated to your pix... nor anyone elses here) is that you ARE HERE! Thank you!

By #6568 at 30,Dec,09 13:25
I have always adored mature women and you look like a particularly nice specimen!.....such a nicely proportioned and trim body. Your most exciting features are your pussy and your attractive face,..which such smouldering eyes!....

........I would love to hold your head in my hands and look into your eyes while filling your sweet belly with my rigid length.......

Adult Discussion Forum