pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Virgin Asshole desperate to be taken as a bottom.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #221907 at 25,Jan,14 09:49
I am a 21 year old guy, bicurious and very new to any sexual encounters with other men. I have long had a fantasy of my cherry being popped and having my virgin little ass expierence taking a hard cock and knowing the sensation of my ass being full as another man pumps himself to full penetration of my hole. I am most interested in a guy close to my age and with a cock no more than 7 or so inches and absolutely nothing that would be considered very thick. If you have what you and others consider to be a beautiful or good looking cock, my tight young asshole is yours to fill and use and pleasure however you please. If anybody is interested, message me. I also have a couple other ideas of how I would like for my first time taking another guys fully erect manhood that would only add to my submission, my intense pleasure and my desire to let you pound me until you finally blow your load inside of my cute little ass.