pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Comments Please!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #445191 at 26,Jan,14 14:57
Hi everybody, I have several pictures up but no comments. Please have a look and tell me what you think.

Similar topics: 1.Negative Anonymous Comments   2.cruel comments on rowina's pictures   3.Let's exchange comments? I make comments on your picture, and you mine!   4.Comments and Responses - Too few of each.   5.Comments not showing?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #445191 at 27,Jan,14 14:25
I don't get a lot of time on this site these days, so I do what I can when I get the chance. Of course as a straight man I do prefer women, hence the bulk of my comments, but if anyone remembered me from this site years prior then you'd realize that I have no problem commenting on men's pics either. If you don't want to leave me comments fine, but please keep your snap judgments about me to yourself. Thank you.
By bella! at 27,Jan,14 21:16 other posts of bella! 
I don't think I made a snap decision or judgement about you, I merely stated what I saw. Did anything that I say misrepresent you in any way?

By bella! at 26,Jan,14 15:21 other posts of bella! 
Hmmmm........ you uploaded your first picture approximately 5 weeks ago and still no comments!? You haven't added any friends and seem to only comment on the pictures of SYC members. Are you reaching out to ALL members for comments or just the women?

Here's my thought, you get what you give. Try becoming involved, add some friends and leave comments on ANY picture that grabs your attention, whether it be a SYD or SYC member. You might be pleasantly surprised by the positive attention that you generate.
By *kmadeau* at 27,Jan,14 12:41 other posts of *kmadeau* 
Oh my dearest friends here Bella and John both! it looks like a date almost...
By bella! at 27,Jan,14 13:43 other posts of bella! 
Are you thinking of a three some?
By *kmadeau* at 27,Jan,14 17:10 other posts of *kmadeau* 
sure, we have to ask John now!

Adult Discussion Forum