She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

was walked in on by my roommate

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #221907 at 26,Jan,14 18:05
I had just gotten showered and went to room to dress. For whatever reason, I forgot to lock the door and I had laid out three of my favorite soft cups on my bed to pick the padded jockstrap I would wear for today. I decided on my very first cup ever and despite its youth size, my package shrivels into a very tiny package with a bulge that was laughable to I slid myself inside of the soft cup and became very aroused as I fit perfectly in a cup intendended for young boys. I began to masssage the soft padding that cupped manhood below when suddenly my door open and my roommate just stared with wide eyes and an open mouth before looking away, seeing my othef padded jocks that enhanced my bulge so greatly before slammingMy door and rrushing to his and loudly locking it behind. I was so humiliated but my cock had shot straight to the sky and I laid down and rubbed myself to an immddiatde orgasm. I then realized that I could hear the shakinf of the bed in the next room and it hit me that he was masturbating from ththe sighg of my soft cups. I needed to get off again and allowed my magic wand to cause my climax and I didn't hesitate to moan at a decent volume, hoping that I could be heard when the shaking ocy his bed gdeatly increasred and I heard a deep grunt and heavy breathimg as soon as the shaking ended. I am still hadd from this experience and my cock is begging for more