Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Mum said

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #132188 at 31,Jan,14 13:36
My late mother always said to me ... you cant live in a motorbike.... well i said mum i cant race a house. RIP all Isle of man chargers. Ps and she was half true And rip dobsey you f*&ckin legend . He always said ( Unless you living on the edge your taking up too much space).

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 31,Jan,14 15:07 other posts of bella! 
Your mum appears to have been a brilliant woman that raised an amazing son! .

I like that saying; if you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.
By #132188 at 31,Jan,14 15:46
Thankyou very much for the compliment B your a sweetie but i must clarify the ... Unless you living on the edge your taking up too much space was dobsy's saying. Unfortunatly it a very true story some years now.Its hard to deal with loss... Guess the great man above has plans for us all. We grew up together and did stupid/funny things on two wheels but his balls were always bigger than mine....But as you see on my page that WAS my bike till that drunken state which i was hurt and Dobsy was there at the end laughing at me (As we always did to each other).But the positive is he passed doing what he loved so much. He is and still missed bye all and also my mum the champion of them all.
By bella! at 31,Jan,14 18:04 other posts of bella! 
Your mum was spot on with her advice! Parents provide guidance and for the most part, good advice. Sadly, as the chi!d, we aren't always receptive or recognize how right they are.

By routemaster at 31,Jan,14 16:27 other posts of routemaster 
My mum told me never to talk to strange men but I wouldn't listen and look where I am now

By #11431 at 31,Jan,14 16:13
Bella, I thought irony was the preserve of the English.

Adult Discussion Forum