Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Getting topped for the first time

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #55162 at 09,Feb,14 22:52
Ok so I'm really new and want to try this but am worried about pain, position and a host of other things

Similar topics: 1.Masturbating - Your Usual Routine?   2.Best Discussion Forum post EVER!   3.masturbating for the first time (guys)   4.What did you have for lunch today?   5.Anyone interested in castration?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #131063 at 10,Feb,14 20:51
Matt, if you are new...this would not be the forum to seek advice, if it were not for guys like JohnS and myself that have your health and well-being as our primary concerns.

I don't think YOUR answer was the one he was looking for either, Lonewolf. Both you and Spermkiss (no surprise) once again, ignore the far more important ramifications - the potential disease, health risks and physical damage - both immediate and future and a whole host of associated consequences 1) That have been covered numerous times on this forum and 2) are really too lengthy for me to even want to repeat myself. 3) the deaf ears in this forum are too many for me to care anymore.

Anal penetration has, and always will be, the primary transmission vector for AIDS and other STD's; condoms consistently fail 5-14% of the time (manufacturer statistics; vaginal sex is less abrasive than anal so for anal the numbers go UP); and HIV infections has consistently not reduced in number since its emergence. In short, anal penetration has, and always will be, Russian Roulette. Any snide comparisons, as have been made in the past, to crossing the street and getting hit by a bus are juvenile. One can SEE the bus coming. HIV you cannot, I don't care how showered and clean the guy looks/smells or how 'fit' he appears. Often that IS the face of the infected nowadays.

Yes, anuses can open...and in surgery a doctor can actually get both hands in there with proper anesthesia...but the composition and function of the tissues of the rectum is designed to facilitate waste elimination, not repetitive and aggressive thrusting inwardly. Repeated damage to these tissues...well, start stocking up on adult diapers for your later years.

Instead, the focus is not on the health issues, but rather on how to 'go slow' so it doesn't hurt. To ignore the far greater issues of health, disease and future physical ailments is irresponsible. Oh yeah, but those topics aren't 'fun'.
By JeffinKS at 10,Feb,14 22:39 other posts of JeffinKS 
um I did mention condoms did I not? and yes we all know that they can fail....

also it is not just homosexual men having anal sex tat spread HIV.... you do know that the latest statistics place the fastest spread is heterosexual men and **** users....
By spermkiss at 11,Feb,14 17:03 other posts of spermkiss 
Yes, you did, and from mattc41854's note of thanks posted February 10, it appears that he got the message.

Now, hornybrat, may I address what you said? Yes, you make some valid points and they are well taken. But (you knew there was going to be a "but", didn't you?), your message seems to be the same old abstinence only preaching that has been tried in place of accurate and comprehensive sex education for decades. If there is one thing we have learned from this is that it doesn't work. Indeed, it makes matters worse. Ordering people to refrain from sex is like ordering the tide not to come in. When they do not have accurate facts on hand, they often take risks they would not otherwise take.

Yes, there are sometimes adverse consequences to anal intercourse, not the least of which are AIDS and other STD's. But the bottom line (no pun intended) is that millions (yes, MILLIONS when you consider the whole world) of men engage in anal intercourse every day of the year. For the vast majority of these men there are no adverse consequences what-so-ever.

I am sure that you mean well, but shaking you finger and saying "Naughty, naughty, you shouldn't be doing that" and piling on the fear just ain't gonna work. Read his February 10 note, "I really want to try this."

By JeffinKS at 10,Feb,14 15:20 other posts of JeffinKS 
your first time being penetrated should be with some one you like and trust. go slow, be gentle. remember to use a good quality lube, water based is best as silicone based will cause a condom to fail. you are going to use condoms right? good!
if you are lubed up and he is ready.. as he goes to push in... push down like your going to take a dump... and his cock should slide in.... go slow it may hurt a little at first but as you get used to it it will feel better....
By spermkiss at 10,Feb,14 16:20 other posts of spermkiss 
Good advice. Now, may I take it a bit further?

First of all, please understand that, done correctly, anal intercourse does not hurt. Indeed, it should feel good. How good it feels depends on the fuckee's body and the fucker's technique. It can range from moderately pleasing and satisfying to exquisitely pleasurable beyond your wildest dreams. Some men can even achieve orgasmic climax from being fucked with little or no stimulation to the penis.

About the fuckee's body, understand this: most anuses can open up enough to comfortably receive most reasonably sized penises. Please note the weasel words in this statement: "most" and "reasonably sized". I'm sure that there are some really tight anuses that cannot accept some really large penises. But these are the exception.

So how do you open up and let the dick slide in? The key is to learn how to relax the anal muscles. This is not especially difficult, but it does take some practice as the normal condition of these muscles is to be at least a little tensed to keep the opening closed. If these muscles are not properly relaxed, there will be pain. This can cause them to tense up even more, causing more pain, leading to a vicious cycle of ever increasing tension and pain. So just relax and welcome the man's dick in your ass.

It is an unwritten rule of anal intercourse that the receptive party gets to control the entry. I would not advise that you allow the fucker to mount you (at least not for your first time) as it is difficult to control entry this way. Have him lie on his back and lower yourself on to him, or lie on your sides with your bodies spooned together and back into his dick. Or do it standing up and back into him. Other position are also possible, but stay away from being mounted on your first go.

The fucker should not do any thrusting until his dick is fully inside the fuckee and the fuckee is comfortable with is being there. Then he can pound away to his heart's content and to the fuckee's delight.

So please enjoy your first fuck and tell us all about it.

By #68656 at 10,Feb,14 02:02
If possible try and find something better and more wholesome to do.
By JeffinKS at 10,Feb,14 15:13 other posts of JeffinKS 
Don't really think that is the answer he was looking for John....

Adult Discussion Forum