Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

GOODBYE TO PA WALTON

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by routemaster at 14,Feb,14 16:25  other posts of routemaster
In the same week we lost Shirley Temple, I heard on the news this morning that American actor Ralph Waite died yesterday (13.2.14) and at 85, the same age as Shirley, too. He, of course, was the father of that twee brood in the 1970s t.v. show "The Waltons", set in the 1930s, with its famous "Goodnight John Boy" at the end of every episode and which was very popular in the UK when first broadcast and still gets shown on digitial channels now.

Goodnight, Ralph, RIP

Similar topics: 1.Sorry to all my friends and fans on SYD but RICK HAVOK is saying goodbye....   2.Time to say Goodbye   3.Goodbye :(   4.wowfactor saying goodbye   5.ADIУS.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #431354 at 14,Feb,14 16:28
Good Night grandpa ........
By #428387 at 14,Feb,14 18:38
@ Monted .
Ralph Waite was John senior .Grandpa was played by Will geer .
By routemaster at 14,Feb,14 18:56 other posts of routemaster 
That's right, poolboy, with Ellen Corby as John senior's mum and an actress with a man's name, Michael Learned as John senior's wife Olivia.

--------------------------------------- added after 79 seconds
By #428387 at 14,Feb,14 19:32
Woody Guthrie and Will Geer, Bound for Glory

Bound for Glory: Songs and Stories of Woody Guthrie
Woody Guthrie and Will Geer
Folkways Records / Smithsonian Folkways

Woody's most prominent songs with spoken-word introductions

Released in 1956, this audio-biography-styled record combined recordings of a handful of Woody Guthrie’s most prominent songs with spoken-word introductions from Will Geer (known for his role as Grandpa in “The Waltons” and a longtime Guthrie friend). The intros are recitations of Guthrie’s own words; Geer’s skill as an actor helps color them with character, and you can feel Woody’s personality springing to life throughout the album. The essence of his rambling spirit is perhaps best summed up by the introduction to “Grand Coulee Dam”: “I’m one walker that stood way up and looked way down across to plenty of pretty sights in all their veiled and nakedest seasons,” Geer reads. “Thumbin’ it, hitchin’ it, walkin’ and talkin’ it, chalkin’ it, markin’ it, sightin’ it and hearing it, seein’ and feelin’ and breathin’ and smellin’ it in. Suckin’ it down me, rubbin’ it into all the pores of my skin, and the wind between my eyes knockin’ honey in my comb.”
By routemaster at 14,Feb,14 22:04 other posts of routemaster 
Just in case any viewers thought Michael Learned was a man, when her name went up each week over the opening credits it had to be prefixed by the word "MISS". Same thing happened for Barbara Stanwyck in the 1960s series "The Big Valley" although everyone knew she was a woman, I think using the prefix MISS in her case was meant as a mark of respect.
--------------------------------------- added after 32 hours

And Barbara's real name was the much more prosaic Ruby Stevens

By routemaster at 14,Feb,14 22:00 other posts of routemaster 
Always used to amuse me how John Boy was the only one to be wished "good night". But with so many other kids, by the time ma and pa Walton said good night to them too, it would have been time for "good morning John Boy" with nobody having a wink of ****!!!

I remember a Benny Hill sketch on t.v. where he impersonated John Boy and it was "goodnight John Boy, goodnight John Boy, goodnight John Boy" over and over again. Benny kept saying "good night" to each, his tone getting more and more terse before exploding: "For crying out loud, what do I have to do to get some **** around here?" lol
--------------------------------------- added after 61 seconds

* * * * S L E E P. What in the WORLD is wrong with a simple word like that?????

Adult Discussion Forum