Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Open Marriages/Relationships

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #451600 at 20,Feb,14 21:47
Anyone else had sex with women that are in one? I have twice...first one was for about 2 1/2 years, even met the hubby, coolest guy in the world and knew I was banging his wife two or three times a week at my place.

Second one a few years back, hubby didn't want to know about who she is with as long as she was coming home to him and doesn't leave her....

Best arrangement there is!