Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Photoshopped Pics/Different pics in profile

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #451600 at 21,Feb,14 20:08
Seriously, what do you guys hope to achieve by doing a shit photoshop job that's so obvious because you're ashamed to show your real cock? It's almost laughable....

Another thing is profiles that have 5 different people in them and you can't tell if it's the person who made the profile or not...if it's not you caption the pic saying it's someone else.

Similar topics: 1.Profile with no pics = stupid   2.how can you tell if a picture has been photoshopped?   3.shooped pics   4.Photshopped pics   5.Do you think my pics are manipulated?  

New Comment

Comments:
By _avg_ at 22,Feb,14 16:44 other posts of _avg_ 
They don't do it for themselves, they do it to draw attention away from the real ones. At least, that's the only reason I can think they do it.

Well that, and to bask in the stupid idiots that fawn over fakes and lavish comments in vain. 'Watch as I make fools of men,' they think...
By *kmadeau* at 22,Feb,14 16:52 other posts of *kmadeau* 
right and you have a PERFECT dick buddy, better as a lot of Photoshoped Monsters here...

By #68656 at 22,Feb,14 17:18
The comment about stupid idiots fawning over fakes is so very true. When other members refer fakes to the review panel we look at the profile and it is both remarkable and quite sad at how many lovestruck Romeos leave comments for the fake even though the images are obviously fake. The same members often get caught multiple times.
Some of the comments and solicitations they leave for the fakes make amusing reading, one lovestruck Romeo for example left a lengthy message for the fake stating how much he loved "her", he poured out his life story and even told the fake his personal contact details.
By *kmadeau* at 22,Feb,14 17:36 other posts of *kmadeau* 
...and a lot of women are so much naive, just see their Friendships where minimum 50% of members are Big Fake Dicks

By bella! at 21,Feb,14 20:46 other posts of bella! 
All I can say is the site is Show YOUR Dick ( or Cunt ), not the naughty bits of neighbor, not your friend, not the person from work or an interesting picture you found on the internet. Regardless of whether you title the picture "this is my friend" thinking that's your disclaimer so you're off the hook, you're still not following the site guidelines. **IF** you/your picture is referred to the evaluation panel, you may have your profile deleted. Think about that!
By #264686 at 22,Feb,14 02:00
what Bella! Said.

By Gary5 at 22,Feb,14 16:34 other posts of Gary5 
Well said Bella

Adult Discussion Forum