Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

fake profiles using the same pics.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by reichs23 at 25,Feb,14 13:29  other posts of reichs23
any one else on here notice that the weirdos that make fake profiles and pretend to be women are getting even more stupid and on top of that they are getting lazy... first of all usually u can tell its a guy by the way they talk. but recently I've seen more and more pics being used on more than one profile.

just wondering if others have noticed this also?

Similar topics: 1.Profiles with no pics   2.Why delete only the "fake" profile?   3.Fake accounts   4.Who is Dgraff ?   5.Fakes and flakes  

New Comment

Comments:
By #451552 at 25,Feb,14 21:05
I've found the ones pretending to be women will usually slip up in some way. when questioned they will say oh its my girlfriends pics or something to that effect and say that she is interested in a 3some.
By bella! at 28,Feb,14 23:39 other posts of bella! 
I've encountered a member or two that claim to be men. In actuality, they are not men, just weak, whining pussies!

By #147052 at 25,Feb,14 16:33
Fakes are flakes and will be deleted as far as I am concerned. That goes with thieves that steal pics from others.

By #61033 at 25,Feb,14 16:21
I fail to understand it myself. I caught someone who had copied my pics and used them on his profile... WTF??? Not a nice feeling!!! Admin wasted no time in deleting the account.

By bella! at 25,Feb,14 14:48 other posts of bella! 
I find that just so difficult to understand, why would a man establish a profile and pretend to be a female!?

There are enough penises to look at, so many men that enjoy showing their penis, talking about their penis, etc. So why would a male pose as a female? Is it to insult, embarrass, emasculate the person that they are chatting with? Why?

As for your other concern, if you find that you see the same picture posted on different profiles, refer the abuse to the evaluation panel for review.
By reichs23 at 25,Feb,14 15:26 other posts of reichs23 
im kinda new on here nd I didn't know that u could do that... I just noticed the report button.

but yea I can't understand why people do it too... I've seen fake male profiles too where someone stole someone's pics.

these people must have no life and probably do it because they have no confidence.. or they are in the closet and embarrassed for some reason. or they have no friends and nothing better to do. or maybe all of the above. lol.

I just figured id bring the subject to attention to see if others have noticed this as well.

Adult Discussion Forum