Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Second to fourth digit ratio: a predictor of adult penile length

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #410345 at 06,Mar,14 21:36
The following image is directly from the US National Library of Medicine (National Institutes of Health). The title of the article is the same as the title for this post.

Given the following image, I find it difficult to believe this study has any merit whatsoever in science. I have heard people mentioning this data (ex. Dr. Oz [American talk show host]) and find their endorsement of said information to be completely misleading.

While the article suggests there is a strong correlation, their raw data says something completely different. the picture below depicts the raw data collected for this study. If there were really a strong correlation in this study, the data would follow the slope of the line, and not be a random nebulous cloud.

I think it is also important to mention that all the data appears to be between 7.5&17cm (2.95 & 6.69inches).

Most people in the world will undoubtedly take a person like "Dr. Oz" statement as gospel and never look at the data. This, I think, is important and relevant to this site and its members. I hope you all agree.

[deleted image]

Since I am unable to provide the address of the originating article, I think it is important to mention the title of this discussion post can be googled and the original article can be found. Please post any corrections or any varying opinions on this matter below.

Take care everyone.