Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Hookers and Hustlers

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #445126 at 08,Mar,14 12:00
I'm curious to know people's thought on hookers/hustlers. Are you into them, turned off by them? What makes people pay for sex when there is so much free sex out there? If you had a friend who did this, how would you feel? I have my thoughts .... I'm interested in yours!

New Comment

Comments:
By nekekal at 16,Mar,14 23:30 other posts of nekekal 
I love hookers. I have fucked a number of them. If I knew where to find one I would fuck her today. Hiring a hooker is the fastest, cheapest way to get a good fuck. They know how to fuck and make sure that you have a good time so you will come back.

I am probably not the smoothest guy around and have terrible luck finding free ass. But with a hooker, you know what you are going to get and what it will cost. I just love to fuck and hookers are the way to go.

By #408374 at 13,Mar,14 01:51
I dont like hookers. Theyre so fake fucking you. Real good sex is when your girl loves to tease you. Hookers dont even suck your cock clean.
But if you pay like 10 bucks more you get a awsome blowjob. Thats the only thing hookers are good for.

I still go to a good one near by to let them suck me dry. But hookers are good for people who arent man enough to attract women, so Im fine this way.

Though I know a hooker like in person. She needs the money for heroine the pimp round here gave to her against her will and now she doesnt get off. Very tragic story.

By #289712 at 11,Mar,14 11:46
I've honestly had some of the best sex in my life with some. It's legal and very controlled here in Australia. A lot of reputable establishments, great staff and venues. Zero **** tolerance, health systems for the girls, and strict client vetting at most brothels. The girls are great cause they are earning a fortune and they want you to come back! Not cheap at the right places, but worth it! The **** was concerning chemical intake
By bella! at 11,Mar,14 23:49 other posts of bella! 
Prostitution is only legal in the state of Nevada. I don't believe that it is legal in the entire state, just certain designated cities/areas.
By qqqq1234 at 12,Mar,14 02:24 other posts of qqqq1234 
It's legal in most of the state, except the counties that contain Reno and Vegas.

The brothels simply need a license from the county to operate and meet regulations for the workers.

By #449110 at 08,Mar,14 21:15
I'm fat and trying to lose weight right now so it's somewhat hard for me to get some ladies at the moment. I would pay for pussy if I could find a place that tested the ladies (and I knew I wouldn't get an STD) and also if I could find a place where they have attractive women to fuck. Most women that I have seen walking the streets were toothless crack whores, and I'd rather stick my dick in a roast beef sandwich then have sex with one of them.
By #445126 at 08,Mar,14 21:21
Yah, I think street trade are prolly the least desirable of the genre. Not always, but often.
By #449110 at 09,Mar,14 03:36
Saw one online that tried to solicit herself to me, and I denied her because I thought she was a cop. She was hot though.
By qqqq1234 at 09,Mar,14 23:15 other posts of qqqq1234 
Either a cop or fake.

The street trade, pimps, etc, are largely a result of it being against the law

By #451552 at 09,Mar,14 04:28
Roast beef sandwich?
By #445126 at 09,Mar,14 13:28
I think I dated a roast beef sandwich once
By qqqq1234 at 10,Mar,14 01:52 other posts of qqqq1234 
If you're not careful you could get a cole slaw!

By #444014 at 09,Mar,14 04:59
With or without mustard
By qqqq1234 at 09,Mar,14 23:11 other posts of qqqq1234 
honey mustard

By qqqq1234 at 09,Mar,14 23:14 other posts of qqqq1234 
How close are you to Nevada? I'm pretty sure they have to be tested

By qqqq1234 at 09,Mar,14 23:16 other posts of qqqq1234 
I'm neutral towards them.

I wouldn't use one, but I wouldn't judge anybody who does.

By spermkiss at 08,Mar,14 17:05 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, you pretty much know most of my thoughts on this subject from Private Messages we've exchanged. But I'll put them out there in this public Forum.

Prostitution is often called the world's oldest profession and there is a reason for this. Properly done, it is indeed and honorable and noble pursuit.

I'll go off on a tangent here and talk about visiting the red light district in Amsterdam where prostitution is legal. Along the streets there are rows of small rooms maybe ten feet square with only a sink and a bed in each one. Each room has a window and a door to the sidewalk and the ladies inside display their wares. They let clients in thru the door, draw a drapery over the window and entertain the client.

The most amazing thing about the whole scene is how wholesome it is. There were, of course, single gentlemen on the streets who were there to look over the wares on display and perhaps to partake of the services offered. But there were couples of all ages there on dates and even families with ****. It was like Disneyland with whores.
--------------------------------------- added after 58 seconds

The word that got censored is c-h-I-l-d-r-e-n.
By #451600 at 09,Mar,14 04:49
Haha I'm going to Amsterdam next month my wife and I are gonna window shop...not gonna get a hooker but we get a kick out of shit like that.
By #23212 at 09,Mar,14 06:04
And what is "shit" about Amsterdam's red light district?

By spermkiss at 09,Mar,14 16:47 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, window shopping is perfectly all right. There are a lot of people there doing that very thing. But please be respectful of the ladies. They are working women who are just trying to earn an honest living. Taking their photograph is a major faux pas so please don't do it.

Adult Discussion Forum