Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Pics being recategorised

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #391978 at 12,Mar,14 22:59
Does anyone know why pics have their category changed from main to not categorised 3 and 4 times with the subsequent loss of points? I have lost 210 points today on 5 new pics being changed without my knowledge. I have asked admin why without any response. I will probably be banned now for asking several times without a reply It's not about the points but the changes being made. The number of pics also changes randomly both up and down and not because they are for members only. Any thoughts would be appreciated.