Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

First time sucking cock stories????

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by curiousguy760 at 19,Mar,14 07:15  other posts of curiousguy760
Anyone have stories of their first time sucking a cock?

Similar topics: 1.First Man   2.Time spent sucking cock...   3.I'm Thinking of Sucking a Big Cock   4.First time ever sucking cock?   5.Wanting to suck a really big cock  

New Comment

Comments:
By #488362 at 08,Jun,15 11:48
Well I was 15 the first time i sucked a big dick, it was my friends step dad he was 41 i spent the night at my friend house his mom was out of town ,I woke up about 1 o clock to use the bathroom and get a drink and i want down stairs to and step dad bill was down in the kitchen he was wearing a robe and it was wide open he was buck naked under it i saw his dick and it turned away and said i was sorry He said it ok I just like sleeping nude he said that what a mans dick looks like he said yes he asked if I wanted to get a better look so we went in the game room down stairs he opened his robe I just stared at his dick he said come felt it so I did he said you like it i said yes he said you going to suck my dick He said get on your knees and open your mouth wide i did he said are you ready I said yes then i felt his dick head slide in my mouth he grabbed by my head and pushed his dick in I really like it it was about 6 in he started slamming his dick in my throat he shoot his load in my mouth it tasted so good he told me to keep sucking his dick got hard again and he shoot a there load in my mouth and i love it tasted so good
By #491242 at 10,Jun,15 04:26
wow love this story

By #454258 at 20,Mar,14 03:20
I knew this guy back in middle school. we were both around 14 i think. he would come over a lot. and at some point, a game of truth or dare escelated into me taking his 7 inch uncut dick in my mouth. it was only for a minute, so he didn't cum. I regretted it a first, but i eventually grew to like it. anyway, it was only the one time, and he was so homophobic, he wasnt willing to return the favor. this and that happened, and we ha.te each other now. but i miss those days. anyone care to pick up his debt?
By Ebih2 at 08,Jun,15 14:26 other posts of Ebih2 
I'd love to pick up where he left off

Adult Discussion Forum