Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

DAME VERA LYNN

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by routemaster at 20,Mar,14 06:57  other posts of routemaster
Let's wish a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY - I never give away a lady's age - to this GREAT British star who helped get the UK through World War Two

Similar topics: 1.CONGRATULATIONS, DAME VERA LYNN, 100 TODAY!   2.DAME VERA LYNN, 103 AND NOT OUT!   3.DAME VERA LYNN, R.I.P.   4.OLIVIA de HAVILLAND, R.I.P.   5.DAME BARBARA WINDSOR R.I.PSad  

New Comment

Comments:
By Jb11 at 21,Mar,14 20:34 other posts of Jb11 
shows the present day so called singers for what they are -- noise makers!
By routemaster at 22,Mar,14 07:50 other posts of routemaster 
Certainly does - screeching bitches with no talent and "songs" with no melody that are instantly forgettable - and thank goodness for that. None of them will still be topping the charts when they're in their 90s - if they live that long - and my only regret is that I shan't be around to prove my point but I bet I'm right. Let's hear it for all the great singers who are still entertaining us as they have done for decades with their staying power - Dame Shirley Bassey and Petula Clark (who should have been made a Dame years ago), for instance. Any more?
By #68656 at 22,Mar,14 08:36
Hello David.
Petula Clark will be visiting Oz in the next month or so and performing in Melbourne.
By routemaster at 23,Mar,14 05:13 other posts of routemaster 
That's good to know, John. Petula is another ALL TIME GREAT

By routemaster at 22,Mar,14 07:54 other posts of routemaster 
I saw Dame Vera when she was plain Vera then back in the black and white t.v. days of the 1960s when she was on a show and sang Herman's Hermits' "There's A Kind of Hush" (also done by the Carpenters in the 70s) and she was bloody brilliant. She moved with the times, didn't just stay huddled around The White Cliffs of Dover and in the 70s when we had gone into colour, she was on another show and sang ABBA's "Thank You For The Music" and, of course, had the audience clapping like thunder in applause afterwards. A GREAT singer but an even GREATER lady, she could certainly teach some of today's screechers - I hesitate to call them singers - a thing or too about humility

By #231584 at 21,Mar,14 19:24
Vera Lynn... amazing... thought I was the only who remembered her.
By routemaster at 22,Mar,14 07:46 other posts of routemaster 
You're not the only one who remembers her mate, two or three years ago an album of hers got to the top of the album charts

By andrew999999999 at 20,Mar,14 18:23 other posts of andrew999999999 
97 today

By routemaster at 20,Mar,14 06:57 other posts of routemaster 
Dame Vera is .. today, 20th March 2014

Adult Discussion Forum