Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

ANYONE PLEASE HUMILIATE & DEGRADE ME FOR MY TINY COCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #373736 at 24,Mar,14 22:13
I am trying very hard to get others to make fun of or humiliate me in anyway possible but, I have not been very successful. If you would humiliate me I would greatly appreciate it and if you cant think of anything to say, make something up. Tell me that you know me from somewhere, or that you have sent my pictures to other friends, or you could even blackmail me for some show your dick points. Any form of penis or small penis humiliation would be more than greatly appreciated. Please have fun with it and let the humiliation begin.

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.ANYONE PLEASE HUMILIATE & DEGRADE ME   2.ANYONE PLEASE HUMILIATE & DEGRADE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   3.Humiliate my little dick and degrade me   4.# PLEASE EVERYONE HUMILIATE AND DEGRADE MY TINY DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   5.My cock is tiny n am proud  

New Comment

Comments:
By #358797 at 24,Mar,14 23:32
You want us to make fun of your cock.... But I don't see one. Is it hiding behind that ingrown hair?
By #373736 at 25,Mar,14 23:47
MY GOSH!!!!!! You dont know how horny it makes me to know that a BEAUTIFUL SEXY woman like yourself examines my ingrown hair What i would give to be able to make love to such a gorgeous woman equipt with the perfect body.
By #358797 at 25,Mar,14 23:56
Bahaha. Pretty sure I would get more pleasure putting in a tampon. Hell, my thumb is probably bigger than that thing. Do you have to sit when you pee?
By #373736 at 26,Mar,14 00:09
YOUR AMAZING Arexa52. I want to watch you receive more pleasure from your tampon and thumb than i could ever deliver. A pretty girl like you has needs and pleasures that have to be fulfilled. Its a requirement. But, on a side note oddly enough i do have to sit when i pee. As much as you can dish out Arexa52. Keep it cumming and friend me
By #358797 at 27,Mar,14 07:11
Figures. I knew you had to sit to pee. Just like a girl. Do you have to wipe your clit when you're done? I highly doubt you could get a shake out of that miniscule little thing.
How the fuck do you beat off? Do you have to rub it with a wet tissue til you get off, or do you just finger yourself like a woman?
By #373736 at 21,Apr,14 22:25
Honestly! i just rub it in between two fingers or i press my hand against it and move it against my body fast. In other words i massage myself like a woman. Then when i cum there is very little that actually comes out and hardly anything to clean up after. Its very nice because i consider it pretty low maintenance from anything you see out there. What do you think Arexa52?
By #358797 at 21,Apr,14 22:31
It's pathetic! I'm a woman who likes big cocks and loads of cum. You'd be a huge disappointment if I were to bring you home.

By #437938 at 27,Mar,14 17:16
Wow that is so tiny it looks like a sissy clit. You should dress like the gurl you were meant to be.I bet it feels like a gummy drop in your mouth when you self suck. Can you even cum? If you could , it would look like cum oozing from your pussy.

By #279682 at 25,Mar,14 17:29
Love your pussy......AWESOME clit.....oh wait a minute

By Beercan10 at 25,Mar,14 16:30 other posts of Beercan10 
You can watch me fuck your wife until she begs to shove it all in and make her cum. You'll probably cum just seeing a powerful dick stretch your wife out. She won't be able to suck more than the head.
Strolling Through The Park One Day
Never Been Deepthroated

By Nevermore at 25,Mar,14 16:18 other posts of Nevermore 
Is there one smaller than a micropenis? Because that's what you have. Mine is only average size but I feel like John Holmes now I've seen yours!

Adult Discussion Forum