Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Noisey neighbours.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #30627 at 01,Jan,10 23:21
I love to listen to my neighbours fucking. They are at it now as I write. I time my cum with there s. Anyone else love to listen or watch?

Similar topics: 1.For the gay guys   2.Caught By A Neighbour?   3.Congrats Sweden eurovison winner of 2015   4.public flashing - exhibitionism  

New Comment

Comments:
By #3034 at 07,Jan,10 14:37
my profession has me going in and out of a lot of different yards so on an average week I hear at least 2 couples getting it on, One lady knows what time and day I'll be around and always seems to be in front of her window with her dildo everytime I come thorgh her yard. In the summertime I can sometimes catch people in their backyard fucking or in thier pool skinny dipping. I LOVE MY FUCKING JOB.
By #3997 at 07,Jan,10 15:06
Thats a pretty sweet job, love catching people in the act its so hott

By #3997 at 04,Jan,10 15:32
I have a few stories, I was walking my dog, and I heard moaning coming from an open basement window, so i walked as close as i could to the window so i wouldnt be spotted, and watched the girl riding the cock, and started getting hard and shot my load all over the grass and quickly walked away.....then when i lived in my apt I use to hear the neighbors upstairs having sex all the time and I would do the same and i would time my orgasm to theirs, and shoot my load, and it was funny that you would hear the toilet flush after their sex !!
By #3997 at 04,Jan,10 15:34
The other was I let the dog out to use the bathroom before bed, and I hear some soft moaning coming out of the upstairs bedroom window, and felt my cock start to rise and sat on the front porch and jerked off quietly so i wouldnt be heard or seen by the passing cars, and shot my load on the porch stairs, everytime i see the neighbors girlfriend my cock gets hard , i wish we could trade he always stares at my wifes tits its hott

Adult Discussion Forum