This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #444014 at 27,Mar,14 00:44
Is flirting on 'The Net' cheating ?
Is virtual sex harmless ?

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 07,Apr,14 22:55 other posts of leopoldij 
No, I don't feel it's cheating. I don't even consider it cheating to play with a girl from time to time. It helps normal relationships. Let's admit it. Many people need to have more sex than what they normally get or, simply, like variety. It's kinda convention that we must stick to one person forever. Yes, we may love and care for one, but this doesn't make us indifferent to sex with others. Virtual sex is great. I don't mind watching others or be watched, especially live, 1-1.

By #447598 at 07,Apr,14 21:08
Yes.
No.

By #428387 at 27,Mar,14 21:17
WOW Talk4S is that what happened to you .Yep life sucks don't it.
By #435701 at 07,Apr,14 19:37
Well yes, Poolboy...life does suck for some of us. Lately for me...But this particular situation did not ever happen to me. I am just able to see that it COULD happen to me and has happened many times over to lots of people.

By #435701 at 27,Mar,14 19:04
I notice no one has exactly jumped to answer your question...Guilty conscience's and maybe it's too close to home? That was definitely my feeling....As flirting happens in the real World every day anyway,(it's rampant in the workplace!) it's no different than doing it on the Net. And if a person fantasizes about sex with a person known to them, it's just the old fashioned way of virtual sex. And both of those have damaged relationships and caused divorces...So, proceed at one's own risk.

Adult Discussion Forum