to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Biggest Turn Off

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #44835 at 02,Jan,10 05:33
My biggest turn off is guys in womens clothing or underwear. What about you?

Similar topics: 1.turn ons   2.biggest load   3.Ultimate Turn On?   4.Could you deepthroat mine?   5.Biggest surprise during a BJ  

New Comment

Comments:
By #147052 at 09,Aug,12 13:42
My biggest turn off is intolerance of other people's viewpoint regardless of the issue. Civility is rapidly becoming a characteristic that is going to be extinct.

By #6568 at 02,Jan,10 16:13
Biggest turn-off for me on this site is the weird stuff that has started to manifest in recent weeks/months. Part of what I don't care for is the tacit implication that since this site caters for people showing their penis it must follow that they (we) are just perverts and thus, by definition, ALL pervertion has a home here, however depraved and revolting.

Specifically, I am very turned off by the constant series of arsehole pics.......
By #22008 at 02,Jan,10 17:15
I have left a PM on your page because I do not believe in telling people what I REALLY think of them in public.Hope to see your page deleted sooon!!!!
By #22155 at 02,Jan,10 18:29
??? I don't think you'll be able to get bugle's page deleted for what he's said here. If you do, the moderator has a serious issue with priorities.

Even if I don't necessarily agree with the way bugle voiced his opinions, I have to agree overall: asshole pics are *very* unattractive to me...as are piercing pics, mutilation pics, ballbusting pics, and men in women's underwear. I typically screen my friend requests very carefully, and don't accept friends whose pages I find to be too *aem* "disturbing". I also ignore pm requests for me to do stuff like that (i.e., dress up in ladies' panties), or delete public requests.

Does this mean my page should be deleted, like you think bugle's should? I should hope not...everybody here has a right to like or not like what he or she wants, and to choose what we're exposed to (or what we're exposing ourselves to) to the degree that we can on this site. Everybody here has a lot of leeway about what they can post on this site; if I wanted to shove a pencil up my urethra, I could and post it here. But I don't want to, and I don't think it's a turn-on to do it or to see pictures of it.

As much as you have a right to act out on your "perversions" (for lack of a better word), people like me and bugle have a right to avoid them, and voice our distaste for them.
By #8288 at 06,Jan,10 09:33
By #22155 at 12,Jan,10 22:25
aeroplane--

just men's.

By #200 at 02,Jan,10 20:15
Really, pw, bugle's comment was honest, courteous, and not in the least offensive to anybody. He simply stated his opinion.
By #22155 at 02,Jan,10 20:43
Cheers, pocketrocket

By #45707 at 05,Jan,10 14:26
Untidy body..i mean hairs growing wild everywhere...looks like chimpanzee..little hairs r gud but whole barbershop waste need to b shaved!
By #11431 at 12,Jan,10 12:27
whats wrong with chimpanzees ?

By #36589 at 03,Jan,10 15:33
my biggest turn on is the many pictures of the same penis come on four to five pictures will show the world your penis
By MoeJoe at 03,Jan,10 17:21 other posts of MoeJoe 
Well at least many pics from the same penis and angle are better than NO PICS AT ALL !!
By #22198 at 11,Jan,10 14:52
Good one

By MoeJoe at 05,Jan,10 09:29 other posts of MoeJoe 
Poor quality pics...I don't care what you show as long as it's legal and the pics are of GOOD QUALITY!

By #44598 at 03,Jan,10 17:34
Fatty women
By #22198 at 05,Jan,10 07:35
No way, I like some nice curves on a woman. Not morbidly obese, but an average sized woman looks great naked.

By MoeJoe at 03,Jan,10 09:48 other posts of MoeJoe 
Well put Jet8...if it ain't your cup o' tea move on to something that is.

Adult Discussion Forum