Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Negativity is a lot like quick sand.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #451552 at 29,Mar,14 05:44
The longer you stay in, the further you will sink.

Instead of dwelling on negative thats has been lurking about lately, lets all try to be positive and channel some of the mean and hurtful things others have said or done to us to lift someone else up that may be in need.

Send a smile, or simply say hello on someones page. It doesnt hurt to do something nice.

Similar topics: 1.Minute to fast   2.How quick do you cum when?   3.Are You a Quick Cummer?   4.Why is SYD important to U..Or is it   5.Any quick cummers here?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #444014 at 29,Mar,14 06:19
I put this up before

Things for all of us to think about ?

1.Saying someone is ugly doesn’t make you any prettier.
2.The only normal people you know are the ones you don’t know very well.
3.Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it.
4.The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.
5.It’s better to be alone than to be in bad company.
6.As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have more friends and more important to have real ones.
7.Making a hundred friends is not a miracle.The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.
8.While you’re busy looking for the perfect person, you’ll probably miss the imperfect person who could make you perfectly happy.
9.Never do something permanently foolish just because you are temporarily upset.
10.Be happy,be yourself.If others don’t like it,then let them be,happiness is a choice,life isn’t about pleasing everybody.
By john12 at 29,Mar,14 23:42 other posts of john12 

By Andthisisme at 31,Jan,18 21:44 other posts of Andthisisme 
I love number 10 it says it all and and it really bears repeating.

"Be happy,be yourself.If others don’t like it,then let them be,happiness is a choice,life isn’t about pleasing everybody."
By mr_blue at 04,Feb,18 19:00 other posts of mr_blue 
I should listen to myself more often....funny how old posts still ring true...

By #487013 at 17,Jan,18 22:59
Funny how my old post got dug up for the site crybaby to justify how she can be a pig to others in her behavior but if others do it were all assholes...
By JustWill at 18,Jan,18 03:48 other posts of JustWill 
Being the Walrus comes with many perks.
By #487013 at 18,Jan,18 16:17
You mean like leaving a slime trail everywhere she goes?

By #485312 at 17,Jan,18 22:07
those who want to spread their negativity to others, just shows everyone how shitty they and their life really are.. when all you can do is dwell on your hatred toward others, its time to take a good look at yourself and your actions and see just how unattractive and unbecoming it is.. a part of growing up and being an adult, is acting like an adult and not bringing your petty hate for others to a site meant for sharing good and fun times... it must be time to take a holiday if you feel this way toward others .. well l guess some people are just shitty people and nothing will ever change that..
*Lix*

Adult Discussion Forum