Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

My wife

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #315268 at 29,Mar,14 21:03
Seen a couple posts like this but it makes it hotter when I know it's directed towards my wife
Soooo my girl loves a slow stretching of her pussy as a big thick dick slides in and I love fucking her after she had a good time with another guy or couple.
Any stories of what you guys would do with her?
I am going to read it to her while I slide in her

Similar topics: 1.I wanna fuck my wife and her friend   2.my wife wants to swing   3.What would you do?   4.Come on my wife masturbation!   5.wife watching  

New Comment

Comments:
By #315268 at 02,Sep,14 07:13
Love to hear these

By #360385 at 23,Apr,14 16:41
i'd love fuck her so hard!!!!
By #315268 at 23,Apr,14 18:04
I think she would love it too
By #360385 at 28,Apr,14 22:53
mmmm she likes big ones?
By #315268 at 13,May,14 17:32
Very much so

By WristThick at 23,Apr,14 04:05 other posts of WristThick 
"Soooo my girl loves a slow stretching of her pussy as a big thick dick slides in and I love fucking her after she had a good time with another guy"

If you like that then I'm just what she ordered. My cock is very thick to begin with, but gets thicker and thicker towards the base. So she'll stretch a ton. You'll be able to see how her pussy becomes a pink sock on my cock as I'm fucking away. If you want to fuck her while I have a breather then go ahead. Just don't expect to feel very much after her cunt has been gaped.
By #315268 at 23,Apr,14 18:05
Yes, I would love to put it in after she has been "gaped" and see how she liked it
By WristThick at 23,Apr,14 22:18 other posts of WristThick 
After doing this before, I can tell you that you wouldn't feel any pressure or resistance at all. It's like fucking through some very wet, gooey jelly. And your wife wouldn't feel anything either. If she was still horny she would probably ask me to keep fucking her after you've had your fun. And I would still stretch her pussy after squeezing inside her again.
By #315268 at 24,Apr,14 12:00
She can take it
By #254338 at 02,May,14 13:03
And I can clean up the cum mess by going down on her between loads...

By #289712 at 02,May,14 12:51
Honestly, what I'd like to do is have her on her hands and knees all lubed up. Then I would gently ease my penis in her butt, a little more with each stroke until I'm sliding the whole length in and out. Building up the pace, fucking her good and proper until she has an intense orgasm. Id finish off by blasting a big load inside her, filling her ass with my cum..

By tomas1 at 02,May,14 10:59 other posts of tomas1 
From the only two pics you've posted I'd say she looks very fuckable. I'd love to lick that lovely cunt and make her shudder with orgasm. Hope she likes giving head, because I'd then like to cum all over her face.

More good quality pics of her gorgeous cunt please. I'd particularly like one with your cum all over her belly and tits - I guess so I could imagine I'd just pulled out from a vigorous fucking and shot my load over her.

By #449110 at 29,Mar,14 21:35
I have a nice thick dick that I could penetrate your wife with. Here is a picture of my cock and as you can see, it's so thick, in fact, that it can't even fit completely inside of this toilet paper roll...

[deleted image]

First, I'd get **** your wife on her knees, then I'd unzip my pants and show her my thick cock. Then, I'd let her wrap her tongue around my cock and then I'd **** it down her throat and face fuck her. My dick would be so thick that she could barely take it, and she would choke a little, but she'd be okay. I'd even let your wife suck my balls as well.

Then, I'd go and lick every drop of your wife's delicious pussy juice. I'd start my kissing her belly button, then I'd work my way down to her lower stomach, and then I'd brush my lips up against your wife's soaking wet pussy just to tease her (by now your wife's pussy would be so wet that it would look like she just came out of the swimming pool). Then, I would kiss her inner thighs, and kiss them with very soft kisses. After that, I would lick the crease in your wife's thighs. At this point, she would be absolutely begging me to eat her pussy. So I would be a good little boy and now it would be time to lick that delicious slit of hers.

Now I would start by licking the outer labia with very slow strokes of my tongue. Then, I would lick the inner labia, and I make suck on her labia as well. After that, I'd start licking the alphabet on your wife's clit. She would now be screaming so loud that the neighbors would call the police because they would think that your wife was in distress (but we would still keep going anyway). I would then begin to suck and lick your wife's clit at the same time, and she would now be in a state of total ecstasy. She would now be screaming, "YES! YES! YES! LICK THAT FUCKING PUSSY!" and she would now cum so hard that she squirts pussy juice all in my face. I would then wipe my hand across my face and then put my fingers in mouth and savor every drop of your wife's juices and not let a single drop go to waste.

I'd then take your wife and tie her to the bed posts and make her my sex slave. I would then put a pillow under her lower back and then I would lift her legs up in the air and rest her legs on my shoulders. In this position, my dick would rub her clit and it would hit her G spot.

I would then take my dick and rub it on her clitoris. I could then hear your wife moaning and getting hot for me again. I would then stick my dick only about a fourth of the way in (just to tease your wife). Your wife would now get nice and hot for me and she would now start begging me to stick my dick all the way in. I would now stick my dick half of the way in, and now your wife would get even hotter, and by now she would be both angry that I didn't stick my dick in, but also EXTREMELY turned on.

However, now I would stick my dick all the way in your wife, and I would do it nice and slow. Your wife would now be in a state of ecstasy. Your wife would feel my nice thick cock inside of her and her pussy would fill fuller then it's ever felt and stretched to capacity. Your wife would now be screaming my name, and I would be fucking her nice and hard. I would thrust and thrust and thrust, and your wife would get hotter by the second. Finally, I would hear a huge, "Ahh, Ahh, Aahhhhhhhhhhh!" and I would hear your wife have a GIGANTIC orgasm. I would then pull my dick out of your wife and I would cum all over her gorgeous breasts.

I hope you enjoyed my story, and tell me if it gets you/your wife off.
By #343754 at 30,Mar,14 14:11
Great story,maybe I could be there too and really stretch her out [deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

Great story,maybe I could be there too for some dp action and really stretch her out
[deleted image]
By #449110 at 31,Mar,14 00:41
Yeah sounds like a plan. We could fill up all 3 of her holes.
By #343754 at 31,Mar,14 00:52
Sounds like a great time, would love to watch you fuck her with that cock. Bet the op would love us going to town on her
By #449110 at 01,Apr,14 03:28
Yeah, the question is, which hole does each of us get to fuck?
By #315268 at 04,Apr,14 18:58

By #315268 at 25,Apr,14 18:29
Thank you, hot

By #315268 at 19,Apr,14 20:45
Popping this back to the top of the list

By #112374 at 04,Apr,14 20:20
I would wreck her
By #315268 at 06,Apr,14 18:44
How? How would you wreck her? That's the fun part

By #315268 at 01,Apr,14 06:20
Loving this

Adult Discussion Forum