Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

self piercing

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #418564 at 29,Mar,14 23:47
I am thinking about adding a penile piercing. My glans has quite a pronounce rim. I am thinking about piercing the rim.
I could easily numb the rim with cocaine and push a 19guage needle through it, remove the needle and slide the piercing bolt through. Id expect it to bleed and will have ice on hand.

Similar topics: 1.genital piercing   2.ATTN: Should I Get A VCH Piercing?   3.Piercing dick   4.Convince me (Piercing)   5.Piercing or no  

New Comment

Comments:
By Ray10754 at 30,Mar,14 12:11 other posts of Ray10754 
I agree with both Poolboy and 2pierced ! Definatly have it done professionaly, To many things need to be concidered. Also the 19 will be two small as Poolboy points out,most genital piercings start out with atleast 14 gauge possibly 12 gauge depending on the type of piercing.I have a friend that did a P/A piercing him self and ende up at the E/R eveidently he pierced through the main vein that supplys B L O D to the piens head and it wouldnt stop flowing.It just is not worth the danger.

And as a ferther note!! be certian to do all the nessecary follow up after care as told by your piercer! Sea Salt soaks are your best friernd with most any piercing!

locate a few piercers in your area,call and ask all the questions you want when you are confident stop in and ask to view their facilities befor you make your final decision.

A good qualified piercing professional wil be happy to show you around and answer all your questions.

Good luck with what ever you decide to do,If done correctly you will have a lot of fun times and pleasurable moments with your piercing.

CAUTION!! Piercing can be come very addicting!! LOL

Be sure to post some photos when and if you have it done!

By 2pierced at 30,Mar,14 06:56 other posts of 2pierced 
I'd recommend going to a professional piercer, I think it would be difficult to get the piercing positioned as well as when a second person is doing the piercing and readily view and control the needle.

Adult Discussion Forum