She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

SHIRLEY JONES

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by routemaster at 30,Mar,14 04:20  other posts of routemaster
Its 31st March 2014 and today is a milestone birthday for the lovely Hollywood star Shirley Jones of "Oklahoma!" "Carousel", "The Music Man" and ... erm ... "The Partridge Family" and, as well as having a beautiful singing voice, blossomed into a substantial actress, winning an Oscar when she did a complete about turn playing a prostitute in the 1960 film "Elmer Gantry". I had the great pleasure of meeting Shirley after her concert at the Arts Theatre in London in March 2010 and she is just as nice as her film persona suggests, down to earth and friendly, I can't be doing with divas who think we should all fall at their feet. So let's wish Shirley a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many more of them