Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

MICKEY ROONEY R.I.P.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by routemaster at 07,Apr,14 05:18  other posts of routemaster
This legend from the golden years of Hollywood has passed away at the age of 93 on 6.4.2014. I saw him on the London stage in 1989 (OMG, that's a quarter of a century ago) with the fabulous Ann Miller in "Sugar Babes". He'll probably best be remembered for his films with the irreplaceable Judy Garland but he was also a good dramatic actor too as he proved in the 1938 film "B O Y S Town" with Spencer Tracey which I've only seen on t.v. I hasten to add, I wasn't born until many years later! He was married eight times and hell to work with, apparantly, but its still a shame to see another person worthy of the description "star" passing on although 93 was an exceptionally "good innings". Not many from the old days left although we still have dear lovely Doris who reached a milestone birthday of her own last week. R.I.P. Mickey.