Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Who else feels this way

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #437446 at 16,Apr,14 20:36
I get turned on looking at cocks but turned off by the man body attached to the cock. Anyone else feel this way?

Similar topics: 1.straight guy wants to xperience a cock......HOW   2.Feels Sooo Good to be Rock Hard!   3.Get me to orgasm?   4.Which dick feels better?   5.How you feel when peeping to see others genitals in urinals ? what do you feels? exited or feels horny?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #622014 at 24,Jul,20 02:02
Cocks are what turn me on. Balls, too. Bodies not so much. A guy's face? I'll swallow his cum but won't kiss his face.

By #618071 at 22,Jul,20 20:45
If the man's body is hot, that's more of a turn-on when I'm sucking him off.

By #6568 at 22,Jul,20 14:52
It is known that, despite hormonal flows, sex is largely a learned set of responses, so we learned at a young age that display of gentialia is a 'sexual event'. Thus, it's not really surprising that seeing another mans genitals, especially aroused, is such an event. This has nothing to do with polarity so it applies to many men whether straight , gay or bi.

.........All sorts of stuff gets me 'turned on', some of it a complete mystery to me! Then, there's other stuff that turns me off......

By #463848 at 22,Jul,20 07:39
Yes. That may be why so many 'curious' men remain curious.

By leopoldij at 17,Apr,14 21:55 other posts of leopoldij 
I get turned on by watching a woman give a good hand job to a man.

By Emerald at 17,Apr,14 21:15 other posts of Emerald 
Well... it used to be, when I was young, that when a guy caught you staring at his junk, he'd spout steam out his ears and come at you intending to clobber you.

Small wonder if you were turned off by that.

In this enlightened age, and with the multitude of friendly inhabitants on this site, things are fortunately different. However, if you are turned off by my ghostly pale skin (I live in a country where the sun comes out about seven minutes a year) and my huge, wobbly potbelly that seems to have crept in while I wasn't looking, I can hardly blame you.

Luckily, when it comes down to it, personality is still more important than appearance. At least I like to cling to that illusion.

By *kmadeau* at 17,Apr,14 20:05 other posts of *kmadeau* 
when the man is bodybuilder, no matter about his dick, a lot of examples on Main Page. The men bodies are more important that dicks!

Adult Discussion Forum