Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Why fucking a goat is bad:

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #303133 at 17,Apr,14 16:06
Okay...
The fact that you had to look at this thread to find out why fucking a goat is bad may indicate that you have some serious issues.
Please seek professional help.
Until you do so, I politely request that you avoid spending unsupervised time on a farm.

Similar topics: 1.Have you ever brought a woman to orgasm without fucking?   2.You tell me   3.According to SYD logic:   4.If the Title says girls.. answer.. Gay guys DONT FUCKING ANSWER...   5.So fucking horny!!  

New Comment

Comments:
By _avg_ at 02,May,14 04:38 other posts of _avg_ 
28 posts and yet not one reason for why fucking a goat is bad....

By WristThick at 02,May,14 01:18 other posts of WristThick 
If this site is ever picked up by a mainstream media source you can bet your ass that they will cover this thread first

By leopoldij at 17,Apr,14 21:32 other posts of leopoldij 
And yet my wife's second cousin was caught having sex with horses. She is 35 years old but had always had sex issues. She owns a small farm and she was suspected of abusing ****. Turned out she liked playing with ponies and horses.
By #303133 at 19,Apr,14 16:45
This is a very sad story.
However, I would like to point out that this is a don't fuck a GOAT thread.
By #455846 at 19,Apr,14 19:42
maybe the horse enjoys it ?
By #444014 at 19,Apr,14 19:46
That would probably be a neigh.....
By #428387 at 19,Apr,14 21:42
Why do these people keep butting in . They get my goat make no butts about it there becoming the butt of all the jokes so just butt out .I think its something to do with them coming from a nanny nation . And that's strait from the horses mouth.
By #455846 at 27,Apr,14 20:25
as long as there's no horse play involved

By #455846 at 19,Apr,14 13:43
well i once new somebody that was cought with his pants down in a pig sty...
By #303133 at 25,Apr,14 14:08
What? Are you saying that the guy had a messy room? How does being a sloppy house-keeper relate to the topic?
By #455846 at 25,Apr,14 17:52
yeh - and he didnt wear pants at home, if you like.

The key word was "farm", which reminded me of the horrific story as follows

but the story was - "Porker", was caught being 'dirty' -****- i think its called. He was about to try and have sex in a pig pen with a pig (or two) and was spotted by - i guess the farmer or a farm worker who then reported it to the farmer. I cant see what the attraction would have been. Could you ?

And let me make it clear, I dint catch "Porker" with his pants down. I dont go sneaking around farm **** and farms-for that matter.

By Gntlmn at 17,Apr,14 19:59 other posts of Gntlmn 
neither nanny nor billy nor tranny...

By CreativeOne at 17,Apr,14 19:44 other posts of CreativeOne 
You 'da man ... "JustWill" !

By Ray10754 at 17,Apr,14 16:26 other posts of Ray10754 
DAM I should have known it was something you would do!! LOL

I read the title and said to myself This should be interesting to say the least!Also I had a few choice things to say on the topic,but no need to now! We can always depend on you for some wit and humor! thanks Will But I still love pie!!

Adult Discussion Forum