Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

BIGGER BETTER?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #41906 at 03,Jan,10 10:00
WHY DO GUYS THINK THE BIGGER THE COCK THE BETTER? DONT THEY KNOW THAT MOST GIRLS PREVER A NORMAL DICK.!!

Similar topics: 1.HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN...   2.let's vote about "longdick" out or in??   3.Does your willy get bigger or smaller with age?   4.your partner ever talked about a bigger dick experience?   5.My dick is bigger....  

New Comment

Comments:
By #363802 at 07,Aug,16 03:02
A lot of times on here,on a woman's page you'll see "looking for BIG dicks" Do you ever see a woman's page say "Looking for average sized cock"?
By bella! at 07,Aug,16 15:13 other posts of bella! 
You're right, there's a good number of SYC as well as SYD members that say that they're interested in BIG cocks but you have to ask yourself this; what people think they want doesn't always work out to be what they really, really want.

I bet that a guy with a BIG cock wishes his package was more on the average size when it comes to getting a blow job or possibly even anal! I bet there's some women as well as men that do not enjoy sex with a BIG cock when it involves getting your insides rearranged. Think about that!
By #515531 at 07,Aug,16 16:19
I agree. I am so thick only two girls let me in their ass and only one has ever been able to deepthroat me.
By bella! at 07,Aug,16 17:20 other posts of bella! 
See, the term "balls deep" is just a dream......

Hi, Kwilla! Looking at your pictures you look to be average in length but REALLY thick! May I inquire as to your length?
By #515531 at 07,Aug,16 22:09
Yeah I am about 6 3/4" long but at the head 7 7/8" around. The shaft mid way is 6 3/4" around. I would give up and inch in girth for an inch in length.
By leopoldij at 08,Aug,16 09:11 other posts of leopoldij 
Then you could tit fuck your gf in a better way. I have exactly the same thought. My gf has huge boobs, my cock is short.
By #515531 at 10,Aug,16 17:15
So true. Would love to poke her in the chin every upstroke!
By leopoldij at 10,Aug,16 18:30 other posts of leopoldij 
Let's be happy with what we have because others have not.
By #515531 at 10,Aug,16 23:30
So true my friend. We are blessed.
By leopoldij at 11,Aug,16 01:04 other posts of leopoldij 

By #496814 at 10,Aug,16 18:30
A girl asking for a big dick is a turn off for me, even though I can provide one. If sex is only about the meat, I'd rather have none. If a girl asks for a 8" plus dick it also says something about the depth and wideness of her vagina. Guess they didn't consider that their lust for way above average sized dicks is actually their problem, not the lesser sized men.
By #515432 at 31,Jul,17 02:08
Okay like me... I've always needed a bigger one to satisfy me. I've done keggle keggle exercises and all that but still I need something girthy. It's not that I'm a shallow gal or anything I just need thickness, I've faked many if times and tried to make a guy feel good that's average but it
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Just makes me feel horrible about myself. I guess I married the perfect guy because he gets turned on by my whatever you would call it. Not every woman that wants big is just shallow, I wish an average in would rock my world

By #455846 at 31,Jul,17 00:10
nothing wrong with trying all until you find the one that fits best

By #174339 at 14,Aug,16 00:20
I am a woman I'd like to think that most women like myself are excited by more than average sized i enjoy sex with a big fat dick with a huge head don't get me wrong average is fine I enjoy it as well but don't **** yourself women enjoy a bigger cock regardless of what they say perhaps not for anal but for vaginal hands down all day long it is just something erotic and exciting about it
By #525566 at 30,Jul,17 21:36
is my 7" big enough? [deleted image]

By bigone21 at 10,Aug,16 21:35 other posts of bigone21 
well, my bisexual friends tell me that a LOT of their ladyfriends are really interested in a big cock.

and in the gay scene, having a big cock is like carrying 10.000 cash around, but hey, that's as deep as it goes...

and not being able to handle a big cock? if the guy with the big cock is taking his time to let you adjust, you'll learn!

By #509510 at 07,Aug,16 19:35
Most girls like normal size dicks ????? Have many girls have you played with? 100% of the girls who saw how big my dick grew were sucking me within minutes. "OMG! Your huge!"

By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 15,Apr,10 12:09 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
YES MOST PREFER A NORMAL COCK, BUT IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT PREFERENCE'S IT'S ABOUT ATTRACTION, EGO AND SELF CONFIDENCE. YOU GOT A BIG DICK YOU STRUT AND WHIP IT OUT AT THE SLIGHTEST PROVOCATION AND GIRLS DO NOTICE AND SO YOU GET MORE PUSSY. EVEN IF YOU ARE A LOUSY LOVER. CONFIDENCE IS VERY SEXY. I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A HUGE SET OF HOOTERS EITHER BUT I CERTAINLY DO NOTICE THEM.
By bella! at 07,Aug,16 15:17 other posts of bella! 
Well said! I mentioned confidence being a quality that I found attractive so I'm glad that you, as a man, recognize and agree that self confidence is a essential!

By slipper at 04,Jan,10 06:39 other posts of slipper 
Not every guy thinks that way, I assure you!

Adult Discussion Forum