Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Have you ever done anything with your best friend?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #457905 at 23,Apr,14 01:17
I remember as a young teen I went to his house and we did 69. Was a good time but too bad we didn't take it farther. F you have a story I won't mind to hear it.

Similar topics: 1.DICK JOKE: Ron White   2.Is it allowed to grab others crotch in HS & College wrestling   3."I am 100% straight plz no gay friend request"   4.Wife may’ve been fucked by friend on a passout, would she have known?   5.Attracted to a friend  

New Comment

Comments:
By earthy at 29,May,15 13:11 other posts of earthy 
Yes, that's how I first got into guys. My best friend and I used to spend the night at each others house. We always slept in our underwear. When we were about 11 we started jerking off together. At 12 or 13 we started s_leeping naked and started giving each other hand jobs. It was great!! At 13 we gave each other our first blowjobs which was amazing!

By #204188 at 25,May,15 13:38
I have this straight friend who I think is very hot, he has this nice bulge sometimes where I fantasised about a lot.
One day, we both got drunk and we fell asleep in the same bed. When I woke up in the middle of the night I took my chance and slowly moved my hand on his buldge on his boxer. I massaged it a bit so his penis would get hard. I felt it getting bigger and bigger so I slowly moved my hand under his boxer, and touched the tip of his dick and try to get it out of his underwear. I almost had it perfectly in my hand to give a handjob (and dare to look) when he woke up. I didn't know how he would react so I pretended to be asleap while my heart was racing.
I guess he actually liked it because at first he tried to fuck my hand. Then he petted my hand to make me move it. I got a few good strokes when he got out of bed and finished it by himself. He later went to **** in another bed.
I was horny the whole night, but we didn't talked about it. I think he still thinks I was asleep and don't know what happend, but I'm sure he still knows what happend. I regret for not looking at his dick, and maybe I had to 'wake up' too so we could get it really on, but maybe he would get scared off.
I still wank at this when I picture it and fantasise about what could've happend

By #445126 at 24,May,15 18:08
I know I've responded here before but the other night I saw my best buddy out at one of the bars and we ended up in his truck, with his head buried between my thighs. Gotta tell ya, best friend ever.
By Blade at 25,May,15 02:41 other posts of Blade 
Ya, that is a stellar friend who does that, and doesn't expect much in return, and can keep it quiet.

By #451568 at 29,May,14 15:33
Yeh went to pub and on the way back my friend who is a girl pull out my cock and suck and licked till I came then got me to fuck her hard was great .
By #430256 at 30,May,14 08:02
yea been there
By #436014 at 24,May,15 19:52
wow some pretty nice cocks over here

By Meandick at 18,May,15 20:58 other posts of Meandick 
I masturbated with some friends growing up, started playing with Each other by about 11 or 12

By jackd at 17,May,15 10:46 other posts of jackd 
Of course.That's how I found out how great guys are.

By #485312 at 12,May,15 15:46
no but the last time l saw her, she kissed me on the lips in a suggestive way when l was leaving...l brushed it off, but l know what it meant *lix*

By #64328 at 21,Oct,14 20:05
I jacked off with several friends growing up.

By #281008 at 19,Oct,14 09:02
yeah went to the movies

By #475198 at 14,Oct,14 18:51
when I was 15 my best friend and I were jerking off in my bedroom looking at nude girl pics,. I don't know what came over me but I suddenly had a desire to suck his cock which I never dreamed would happen. I sucked him until he came in my mouth and I swallowed it all, I sucked him several times a week after that for about a year until he moved away. Tried too locate him after I got older but never could, I really miss his hard cock and sweet sperm.
By Blade at 15,Oct,14 02:17 other posts of Blade 
If I was that friend I would have forced my family to not move, or just leave them and live with you!!!

By #390287 at 13,Oct,14 15:33
we used to jerk off almost every night in my room when we were 12. We jerked eachother only twice, he wasn't too thrilled about touching another guy's dick, but he loved to see me cum.

By Blade at 12,Oct,14 04:26 other posts of Blade 
As a young teen, I had a friend who was so cool, and we became jerk off buddies. Neither of us were gay, but we just thought it was cool to jerk off in front of each other. We touched a couple times, but that was it.

He just dribbled out cum, but back then I could really shoot my cum far. My friend got a kick out of it at first. he was a slob, and the mess didn't bother him much, but after a while, he asked me to clean it up or not shoot all over his room, and capture it. I was loving the freedom of cumming and not having to clean up, so I got spoiled. if he wasn't looking, or left the room I'd let my cum fly, but if he was around I'd catch it. If I got cum on something really obvious, I'd clean it. But for the most part I didn't have to because he was such a slob. I'd usually just clean up with any of his clothes piled all around the room.

During the summer, with his parents working, we'd jerk off around his house, mostly in the living room watching tv. That was the best because we could watch HBO showing adult movies with nudity..hahahah mY freind always sat in the recliner and I had the couch. I got so much cum on that couch, luckily it didn't show becuase of the color/fabric, but when I sprayed his coffee table I had to clean that up.

One time I sprayed his coffee table and half assed cleaned up. I didn't realize I came all over the tv guide on the table, and later his mom was home, and yelled at him for getting something on the tv guide, and to be more careful if we were eating out there. hahha

By #465168 at 30,Jun,14 13:46
Well my best friend is a lesbian and I'm gay, so no. But I have a few other good friends who I've compared cocks with. Nothing more serious than that.

By andrew999999999 at 18,Jun,14 20:18 other posts of andrew999999999 
Been for a few pints down the boozer with him, does that count?

By #458025 at 18,Jun,14 12:56
no bit I would love to, any advice on how to go about it. Afraid to ruin friendship
By bella! at 18,Jun,14 13:48 other posts of bella! 
I think you answered your own question.

By #174339 at 18,Jun,14 07:07
i fuck my wife with my best friend Needless to say was great

By #337566 at 02,Jun,14 13:43
Yes we did!!

[deleted image]

By leopoldij at 01,Jun,14 15:24 other posts of leopoldij 
i've done many things, many times, with *female* best friends. does this count?

By #378916 at 30,May,14 05:40
My best friend and I compared hard sons but that was it. Needless to say he won
By #23212 at 30,May,14 05:51
How many "hard sons" do the two of you have?
By #378916 at 30,May,14 06:28
Oh my god! Hard ons! Erections. Boners.
By #23212 at 30,May,14 06:32
You are forgiven of course; we're all here to have fun.

By leopoldij at 24,Apr,14 08:01 other posts of leopoldij 
My bf when I was 16 was a girl who liked me to watch her pee. One day I couldn't resist and fucked her in the toilet. For The first time in my life I came in somebody's mouth. It was great

By #292697 at 23,Apr,14 04:03
With my first best friend all we did was show our boners to each other never anything else my other friend we would suck each other off and jerk off on a regular base was great

Adult Discussion Forum