Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Oral sex with my older friend (male on male)

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #457546 at 27,Apr,14 06:39
Me and my friend (the african american guy) hooked up last month, and i told him about this site and showed it to him and he thought it was really hot. (he's 36 years old and I'm 19 years old). i asked him if he wanted to post some pics on the site with me and he said yes, so he preformed oral sex on me while i took pictures and he made me cum. it was a lot of fun too, and we posted them here. can u tell us what you think of them?

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

This is one pic he took of my cock, you can see how wet it is from his spit/my precum:

[deleted image]

This was when he made me cum. if you look at his left hand you can see some of my semen on his nuckles

[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.wife or girlfriend caught u with a male   2.oral sex   3.Just wondering if I'm alone on this one...   4.Oral sex with my older friend   5.looking for a male friend to talk on the phone with regularly (i live in Florida)  

New Comment

Comments:
By #74896 at 06,May,14 07:38
Sexy pictures. Greetings from sweden

By #420066 at 28,Apr,14 01:49
You got any pics of his cock?
By #457546 at 29,Apr,14 04:12
no. just his mouth on my cock
By spermkiss at 29,Apr,14 13:16 other posts of spermkiss 
So you found out that your friend is a cocksucker. Did you know that beforehand? I see that you identify as gay, does he? Just 'cause he sucked you cock, doesn't necessarily mean he's gay. A lot of straight men like to suck cocks, especially younger men's cocks. And it sure looks like he's enjoying himself sucking your cock. 'Can't blame him; I would , too.
By #457546 at 04,May,14 04:55
actually he is gay too. i met him on a hookup site.
and thanks
By spermkiss at 04,May,14 20:04 other posts of spermkiss 
Was this your first time having sex in front of a camera? Was it his? Now that you've done it, do you want to do it some more? After all, getting a blow job is fun, and so is giving one. But getting one and/or giving one with others present, watching and enjoying it along with you is ten times more fun. If there is a camera making a permanent record of the sex it's probably a hundred times more fun. Maybe a thousand.

Adult Discussion Forum