Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Gag reflex

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #449850 at 09,May,14 13:01
Who loves to take a cock deep within their throat to test their gag reflex to the limit. I love taking my partners cock all the way down to the base then lick his balls with my tongue whist he pumps my throat.

Similar topics: 1.The fear of WHITE people   2.Sucking cock   3.Feast or famine in cockland   4.Favorite type of cock head for sucking?   5.When sucking cock, what's your gag reflex threshold?  

New Comment

Comments:
By LGA6969 at 04,Jun,21 18:08 other posts of LGA6969 
I don’t have much of one. Years of practice

By #643420 at 04,Jun,21 17:23
There is something so satisfying when you manage to take a guys entire cock down your throat and play with his balls

By cruz69696969 at 04,Jun,21 07:00 other posts of cruz69696969 
I had a gf that always said to me that she couldn't give me what I really wanted and I thought she didn't have the ability to love. Do you think she knew something that I was unwilling to admit

By #358797 at 17,May,14 04:32
I barely have a gag reflex... Swallowing swords killed it. And tropics, licking balls with a throat full of cock is awesome.
By #449850 at 17,May,14 04:42
It took me awhile to accomplish that, but like others have said before me practice makes perfect.
By #358797 at 17,May,14 04:50
The practice is worth it, and it's definitely a challenge worth conquering. Took me a while to get it, myself...

By WristThick at 20,May,14 03:44 other posts of WristThick 
"Swallowing swords killed it."

OMFG

What I wouldn't do to have you show your oral skills off on me

By #453573 at 12,May,14 00:24
Unfortunately I have a normal gag reflex But I hear that practice can reduce it.

Any guys want to help me out here?
By #449110 at 12,May,14 01:07
There is a spray called, "Comfortably numb deepthroat spray". It numbs your soft pallete in your throat so it makes it where you can deep throat without gagging.
By #449850 at 13,May,14 00:36
Truly. I've never heard off it. I've lived a sheltered life. Must be a local anaesthetic spray like lignocaine.
By Ray10754 at 13,May,14 01:07 other posts of Ray10754 
Do a google serch 2 pages of information and places to purchase it.serch the words he has in the "" ""

By #201583 at 15,May,14 21:10
The more you stimulate your gag reflex the less sensitive it becomes. I had a very sensitive reflex. I used popsicles, and a numbing spray before I would brush my teeth and scrub the reflex with my toothbrush. A few weeks later and far less sensitivity. But you have to keep it up or the sensitivity will return.

By #294596 at 09,May,14 14:48
I don't have much of a gag reflex. Never have. When I was a **** I would stick my fingers down my throat to try and make myself puke so I could stay home from school playing sick. It never worked.

With that said, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to get throat fucked! My feeder has this massive 8x6 cock that he loves to facefuck me with. He has me lay on his bed and hang my head off of the edge and then he pins my arms down, straddles my face and throatfucks me. There is nothing hotter than him burying it to the balls down my throat, being unable to breathe, his big balls mashed against my nose...nothing hotter.

Adult Discussion Forum