Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Where can I expose myself??

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #434529 at 11,May,14 01:13
Is there a place where it is either appropriate or allowed to expose myself casually?

Similar topics: 1.Am I correct?   2.show off cleavage of any type..   3.I love to expose myself as a cumwhore   4.Vegas Exposure   5.Exposing arsehole  

New Comment

Comments:
By #463848 at 15,Jun,18 05:45
Come over and see me!!

By #460385 at 11,Jun,18 18:57
Your local Walmart. Just ask YouTube.
By 2nice at 14,Jun,18 13:23 other posts of 2nice 
Yes. Walmart is ALWAYS an adventure. A bad adventure.

By leopoldij at 13,Jun,18 22:11 other posts of leopoldij 
In a Mormon church. The perfect place to show your cock.
By #23212 at 14,Jun,18 01:36
And why a Mormon church, rather than any other kind?
By leopoldij at 14,Jun,18 02:25 other posts of leopoldij 
Just thought of some bullshit.

By #460523 at 13,Jun,18 22:19
right here

By #537175 at 11,Jun,18 20:02
join a gym , or go to a sports centre , swimming pool where the lockers are open . Standing at urinal , go hands free
By #435701 at 13,Jun,18 18:16
Because this is just written by the site's editors. Remember Penthouse and those letter? Years and years later, it was discovered most were written by staff writers. NOT by regular subscibers/readers. I KNOW. I read them as a 'true' believer, too!...Same thing here. World cannot survive without many lies to 'make it so' teehee. Always hated that term from the movies
--------------------------------------- added after 64 seconds

This was meant for PoloFields

By PoloFields at 11,Jun,18 20:01 other posts of PoloFields 
I'm guessing the OP deleted or has left the site otherwise, but, doggone it, this is a showoff site, so why not post a few pics? It can be done while maintaining privacy and is fun in a kinky sort of way. And who knows what it might lead to?

By cruz69696969 at 10,Jun,18 06:42 other posts of cruz69696969 
Expose yourself right here. I would love to see more

By #64328 at 09,Jun,18 14:51
at the gym it exceptable.

By #558933 at 08,Jun,18 21:14
I must to regret but...
My showitoff.org and kinktalk login Stelos pw 147258 dudesnude.com login premonicl@mail.ru pw 147258
dropbox only registered users can see external links

post all pics here, on temporarely.exposed i am to scared to do this

By botanic at 11,May,14 18:05 other posts of botanic 
thats crazy , if you cant put some public pics on , then why ask a question like this ??? The most appropriate place to expose yourself is in a nudist / naturist camp . Nowhere else is advisable , ... dont try it it Saudi , I got arrested for wearing a short sleeve shirt in public !

By spermkiss at 11,May,14 18:00 other posts of spermkiss 
Man, you need to come to San Francisco. Public nudity and often even public sex happen all the time here.

First about the nudity. Until recently there was no law against being nude in public. People could, and did, go nude where ever and when ever they wanted. Unfortunately, it got kinda out of hand and a law was passed against it. There are, however, numerous exceptions to that law and nudity is still legal for certain events such as the Bay-to-Breakers foot race in May, the Gay Freedom Day Parade in June, and the Castro Street Fair and the Folsom Street Fair both in September. Though technically not legal, nudity is very much tolerated in several parks and beaches.

About public sex, that is technically not legal, but it is very much tolerated in many places. I have had sex in public usually with others around and watching hundreds of times.

By bella! at 11,May,14 17:07 other posts of bella! 
So you want to expose yourself and you want to get an idea where you could begin. Somewhere appropriate, where you can casually expose your cock without any worry. You don't want to expose yourself at the local grocery store or shopping mall, way too crowded. Bay-bee steps, right? Well, uh, yeah.........why not HERE?!?

By #455374 at 11,May,14 11:12
Here, sauna's, nude beaches, nude resorts, at home. I think that's pretty much it

By #460523 at 11,May,14 01:23
on here

Adult Discussion Forum