Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Farewell, farewell

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #161491 at 19,May,14 23:20
Dear friends,

At this point in time I think it's in my best interest to bid this place goodbye. I feel sad about leaving because I have enjoyed my time on here more than I have on any other forum, and I've made some wonderful friends whom I h*a*t*e to leave. However, my relationship with my husband is my number one priority, and right now I believe being on here has become more of a hindrance than an enhancement to our life together. I want to say I deeply appreciate the positive comments that many of you have made and the great conversations I've had with so many of you, both publicly and privately. I wish you all the best. Please keep my husband and me in your thoughts as we try to work through our issues.

Sincerely,
gaydude65

Similar topics: 1.Friends, I'm gonna leave...   2.Farewell   3.Farewell!   4.DAVID McCALLUM and ROGER WHITTAKER R.I.P.  

New Comment

Comments:
By sherryann at 04,Jun,14 00:28 other posts of sherryann 
Gaydude, if everyone was as nice as you are, the world would be a much better place. All the best to you and your husband.

By 3fdfd at 26,May,14 14:09 other posts of 3fdfd 
one of my closest friends on here - a really great guy
By routemaster at 26,May,14 14:53 other posts of routemaster 
He certainly is

By basque9 at 24,May,14 03:01 other posts of basque9 
I miss you so much already dear friend! I went looking for you today and my search led me here! You are much more than an internet friend! I wish you both all the best! You know what is best! I will just say so long for now and hope I will see you again another time!
Your friend!
By tb1 at 25,May,14 13:41 other posts of tb1 
I'm with my buddy basque, miss you already
By routemaster at 25,May,14 15:17 other posts of routemaster 
Me too

By #418564 at 24,May,14 21:59
Im thinking about pulling the pin too, have had a bit of fun but its got pretty ho-hum
By bella! at 25,May,14 11:39 other posts of bella! 
Bye, LivingLife.

By pifad at 23,May,14 03:43 other posts of pifad 
Sad to see you leave. But you have a great relationship with your man. It's most important to keep that going

By routemaster at 20,May,14 07:28 other posts of routemaster 
SO SORRY to see you go, my friend, if you ever pop back and read this, I want you to know it was a REAL pleasure knowing you and I wish you and your husband a long and happy life. Lol David xxx

Adult Discussion Forum