Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

2014 - Is having a foreskin (uncut) a fashion statement?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #206678 at 23,May,14 23:07
The trend worldwide and especially in Australia is to leave boys intact. Social media comments point to girls preference to having a partner intact and frowning on circumcised boys as being incomplete.
In a changeroom at a local football match recently, I saw that 98% of boys were uncut and the poor 2 guys that were cut were bullied (with some fairly rude and racist comments made).
"Proud to be uncut" is the warcry of the younger generation nowadays!

Similar topics: 1.Stroking the uncut ones   2.Uncut guys: Do you prefer for your foreskin to be retracted during oral?   3.A realization...   4.Stretching uncut foreskin to make it longer?   5.Northern Michigan Uncut  

New Comment

Comments:
By smplcsms at 24,May,14 11:35 other posts of smplcsms 
Bit of a sore point, what? My dad believed that the Good Lord had allowed us chaps "a little extra, for fair wear and tear". Sounds right to me!

By _avg_ at 24,May,14 07:20 other posts of _avg_ 
Circumcision is not, and never has been, a "fashion statement." Circumcision is first and foremost an issue of group identity, often imposed on the circumcised, and second a health concern, from simple hygiene to phimosis to preventing the spread of STDs. To flippantly treat circumcision as 'whim of fashion' is at best a misguided misreading, and at worst an ignorance, of the facts.

On that point, the "trend worldwide" is a far more nuanced subject than you have perhaps considered. Africa, for starters, strikingly disproves the notion that circumcisions are on the decline; the WHO in fact shows that the % of circumcised men worldwide has increased every decade on record (though the rate of growth swings up and down). Islam is the fastest growing of the major religions, worldwide, and not coincidentally circumcisions have traced this group both geographically and demographically, though that's not to say religion totally dictates circumcision rates (majority-Christian Latin nations typically have lower rates than majority-Christian European nations, notably).

Moreover, surveys have almost universally and consistently shown that sexual and aesthetic preference has been for circumcised men, even if to varying degrees. The contention that 'intact' status is favored - and that circumcised men are 'incomplete' - strikes me as purely idiosyncratic invective, even if not intended.

The foreskin is no badge of honor, nor is it a stigma, in any meaningfully objective way, regardless of how you slice it.
....(er, no pun intended)
[edit - but goddamit, that was so brilliant and organic I'm just gonna leave it as-is.....er, no pun intended again!! ]

By Gareth at 24,May,14 04:53 other posts of Gareth 
Interesting, the vibe I've always had is that girls prefer cut cocks more. They have often said that it looks better. I don't care if a guy is circumcised or not, either can look good, and I'm sure girls, and guys, would enjoy both!

By pifad at 24,May,14 04:30 other posts of pifad 
Well shit, when you are an infant you have no say. I'd love to have my foreskin back

Adult Discussion Forum